part. 71 secrets are ment to be kept

It wasn't long that we found a place to practice in. First neville tryed to do Expelliarmus spell but it didn't seem to go right.

Harry then helped him a little but it wasn't any good. Now he was doing it in every class and Umbridge got suspices of him.

It was fun to look how Harry and Ron both got thrown away by the stupefy spell. Ron especially made a one fun looking face.

But like Harry said...it did feel like Hogwarts wanted us to fight back.

Umbridge "  (y / n )  your spacing out once again. "

Y / n " I am wery sorry ms.Umbrindge."

Umbridge " now then, would you like some tee?"

Y / n " I have told you many times before. That I don't like tee."

Umbridge " please...even a little sip? For me."

Y / n " I know there is a potion in it so why would I. You can't make me drink it."

Umbridge " Well aren't you a clever one?"

Y / n " I assure you Umbridge. That I am a good girl. I also believe what ministery tells me and I am trying to spy on Harry and know where is he getting these rumors from."

Umbridge " why so?"

Y / n " if this really is a rumor he made, he has to have some other people as well with him."

Umbridge " ou..."

Y / n " and I know you are afraid of the fact that Dumledore may be getting an army against the ministery. I am trying to get in and find it."

Umbridge " well then I don't ask you to join in the inquisitorial squad. So that you can keep your head down and we can keep you under coverd"

Y / n " I understand "

Umbridge " Well then. Off you go."

I would never tell anything to her about all this...but I have to make her believe that I would

~ time skip ~

The christmas was coming quicker than I thought. And I thought that I would really need to stay in this school for the vacation because if I wouldn't, I would have to listen Umbridge's talk about how is my progress going on.

I desidet not to tell Draco about it. I don't want him to stay here just because of me. His father is far deeper in this than I am...

He needs to spend time with his family as much as he can... I want him to have a family at least...you will never know when you might loose it.

~ time skip ~  (wou...many time skips today)

Draco was really mad at me for what I did. But as I explained my reasons to him.I am really happy that he understood me. At least I think he did.

It was his first time in that train without me. I think it must feel a long and boring journey.

I did tell him to talk with the boys so the time would go faster but...I think he will only sit alone at the seats that we always sit on.

But now that he is back and the school stardet again. The first thing that I saw was the news that there has been a brake trough in Azkabans prisson.

Well...it wasn't a new thing. I wasn't expecting this, but I knew what Umbridge was going to do today because I knew someone sold us out.

As soon as I knew that I went in and told her to wait for me to get there so I wouldn't blow my cover. So that she would also need to punish me. And so she did.

I did try to get everyone out before Umbridge came but it was too late for that.

And then we saw that the girl who tryed to get Harry's heart was the one who sold us out.

Well...that just means that Harry is going to be single for a little while longer.

We haven't been eable to be together with Draco as much as before the christmas. Because now that Umbridge was running the place.

But now at the moment I am doing my OWLs and they aren't as hard as I thought that they would be.

These were actually pretty easy if you think about it. There then was one knock at the Great Halls door.

First we ignored it, but then we heard it again and again. Umbridge then walked little bit towards the door and opend it.

There then was this little thingi flying in the air just infront of her face. It then came inside the room and stardet off an firework show with lots of different colors.

Then fred and george flew in and rip all the papers that we had and continued the fireshow.

Umbridge was so furious that she looked like she was going to blow up. But then Fred took my hand and lifted me to sit on his broom.

I looked at him with a little questioning look in my eyes, but I took hold of his waist and he flew to his brother.

George" ready to see the show?"

Y / n " well I'm already here so why not?"

I said and then they let out this massive explosion and it took a form of Dragon. It then stardet to follow Umbridge that was trying run away.

We then flew outside and continued the fireshow little more with the big W letter written with them on the sky and every student was now smiling after a long time.

I have to give it to them...they are good at what they do and that is...

Making people smile.