part. 40 guardian angel

Y / n  profile

The rain at the match didn't bother me because I made my body so hot that it only steamed away from me.

The game was going well so far, but when I saw that the seekers went up to the sky...I didn't like it.

I walked as fast as I could to where Dumledore was sitting. When I stood there I showed him my broom and said.

Y / n " I ask premission to violate the game sir!"

Dumledore " What?!"

Y / n " I have a bad feeling about this, and last time I had this kind of feeling was in hallway a minute before basilisk found me"

Dumledore " What would you do?"

Y / n " save them....I guess"

As soon as I said that the Hufflepuffs were screaming and I looked up to the sky and saw their seeker coming down

I didn't have time to hear Dumledore's approval so I took my broom and caught the seeker. everyone had wet hands because of the rain so they couldn't caught him.

As soon as I put him down Hermione screamed my name. I then turned to look at her and then were she pointed with her finger at.

I looked up to the skys and saw that Harry was also coming down but had lot..LOT more speed.

I went up as soon as I could and I did caught him but...I was already too close to the ground so I blocked Harry's ears with my hands and I....I screamed so that it would make our speed slower.

And it did. But we still hit the ground. I tryed to seal Harry so that he wouldn't have any more damage but he is going to be sad about his broom...It...it went right through me.

I didn't pass out but when the teachers came and asked me to let go of harry...

Y / n " I can't..."

Snape " What do you mean you can't?  Hurry up."

As Snape tryed to open my arms by force I screamed in pain and he stopped.

Snape " What is hurting you (y/n)? "

Y / n " the stick...Harry's broom stick went trough me I...I can't move my left arm!"

I stardet to cry from pain. It hurt too much, way too much for me to bare.

Snape" it's okay. Now listen. If you can then open your right arm and left hand fingers. Do it if you can, I am not demanding you"

Y / n " I try!"

Moving the righ hand was easy but I couldn't move the fingers. They just....didn't move even if I wanted them to.

Y / n " I am only holding his jacked. Take it off and you can get him"

Snape then did just that and gave him to Hagrid. But Snape stayed with me as hagrid left with Harry. Now that snape saw where the stick went he was horrified. It went just pass my heart.

Snape " is your left upper body the ONLY thing that hurts or is there something else? Tell me quickly! "

Y / n " I'm not sure, I think I hit my head but...nothing else. "

I stardet to feel really sleepy, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, it was like someone was pushing them down.

Snape "No...(y/n) don't fall asleep don't you dare!

Y / n " don't let...Harry know that...I saved him."

Snape " just stay awake!"

Y / n " sorry professor but I...just...ca..."

And then I passt out. My next memories are when I wake up from hospital bed and everyone is looking at Harry. I spotted hermione.

Y / n ".  .  ."

Why I can't speak. Why I can't spek?! I stardet to hit the bed with my good arm to get someones attension. I'm glad it was Hermione that spotted me first.

Hermione " whats wrong"

I tryed to speak again but couldn't so gladly he was clever enough to give me pen and paper.

"Please I beg you...don't let anyone tell him that I saved him. He WILL get the wrong idea if someone does tell him"

Hermione looked like she had millions of  queston but she just nod and put the note back to her pocket with the pen and went back to see Harry.

I am not surprised that there was no one for me but...there was gifts in all shades and colors. Red, gold , blue , black , yellow , brown, green and silver.

Well...Hufflepuffs and Gryffindor's I can understand but...why slytherin's or why Ravenclaw?

Well...it's not like I could talk to anyone even if someone would come to see me so. I think I just take a looong nap ^-^

Wuhuuuu it's already part 40 and I am really happy that even thought I have been having hard time with personal life and the updates are being random that every one of you is still reading this. And the spelling mistakes don't even let me start with them.

love you all and see you next week with new part of do you love me?