part. 43 patronus charm

The moment I was with Harry in Lupin's classroom. Harry told me that he wants to teach him a way to keep dementors away.

He thought that he could also train me, but I think that I'm just fine without it.

It's not like dementors attack on me..ou wait. Well still, I don't think that I need it and that's that.

I was just there looking them and reading a book about them...the Dementors.

The thing that I would like to learn how to use is my voice because in some accidents that I have used my voice, my head just told me to do so.

I didn't have any 100% knowledge that it would work or would it do what I wanted it to do.The things just. . .pop up in to my head.

"Expecto Patronum!"

As I was thinking this I heard that Harry screamed the spell  and I turned around on my seat to see what would happen.

But as I see he was gonna feint I stood up and and caught him...ones again, so that he wouldn't hurt himself.

While I was helping Harry, Lupin put Dementor back where it came from. Lupin then came and helped Harry but I just seadet myself to the stares next to them.

And then Lupin gave some kind of chogolate to Harry. But as he told him that it wasn't real but that it was a boggard all along, I can't even Imagine how hard it would be to try to win a real one.

Lupin " as a matter of interest,  what were you thinking? "

Ou yea...you should have some happy memory to do the spell. Actually even I am curious now because I don't think he has lot of them.

Harry " The first time I rode the broom."

Y / n " Harry?!"

Harry " w...what...?"

Y / n " Did you seriously pick that?!"

Harry " Yes...?"

Y / n " Dear Merlin....."

Harry " what? What did I do now? "

Lupin " That's not good enough Harry, not nearly good enough "

Then Harry looked little bit sad and he stardet to walk around the room. He then stopped next to the candles and stardet speaking.

Harry " There is another. It's not happy exactly.....well...it is. It's the happies I ever felt...but...it's complicated."

Lupin " is it strong? "

Harry then turned to face mr.Lupin and nodded his head. Lupin then node his head to Harry and asked if he was ready to try again.

Harry seemed very...angry for my opinion. What could he possibly think that gets him happy but mad?

But as Lupin opened the coffin and dementor came out I just looked at it. As Harry said the spell nothing happend and I was ready to caught him.

But then...he screamed the spell out and then in a blink of an eye there was this white spell coming out from his wand and the dementor stopped.

As Harry put it back to the coffin Lupin seemed really happy about the fact that Harry learned the spell

As the boys stardet to speak about Harry's father I desidet to leave, but as I was at the door I heard Harry's words.

Harry" I was thinking about him, and my moter. Seeing their faces...talking to me. Just talking. That's the memory I chose. I don't even know if it's real. But it's the best I have"

That is sad...like, I never knew my mother but, to never have even one parent. That is...that is just wrong, even for half-blood like him.

I then went to my room but at the common room there was Pansy and her friends, I then just tryed to go past them without noticing.

But because the one that is writing this story doesn't want me to past them Pansy sees me and comes to me.

Pansy came infront of me alone this time. And that if something was new. She looked at me from head to toes.

Pansy " I am sorry how I have acted towards you Ms.Avis. but I hope you understand that I did everything because I was Jelouse. "

Wou wou wou....did she just say that SHE was sorry for what SHE did to ME?!

Y / n " It's okay Pansy, but don't start it again. I'm on good mood today so I forgive you"

Pansy " good mood? How can YOU be on a good mood?!"

Y / n " what? What do you mean by that?"

Pansy " you mean...you don't know yeat?"

Y / n " know what Pansy?!"

I was getting worried because if someone like her comes and says it was her who did wrong things and then is worried about that person...something bad must have happend.

Helloooo..

I am sorry for the leght but it is hard to write because I don't alweys have wifi near by.

I am over 1600 km away from home on a trip an I hope you can understand that.

Love you all bye bye ;)