part. 47 Snape, Help us!

After that I stardet to run like I never run before. I first went to Hagrid's but he wasn't there for some reason.

I then stardet run towards the castel. I screamed help over and over again and then Snape spotted me.

Snape " what are you doing making everyone scared Avis?"

Y / n " the....Animegas..."

Snape looked at me for a while but then he took hold of my shoulders and came to my level.

Snape " It's okay, calm down. Now tell me what happend with Animegas and where."

Y / n " It's....the... sirius black took....took ron....and... and Hermione and Harry went after him and...I came to get help"

Snape " can you run?"

He asked me while he stoot up and let go of my shoulders. I nod still catching my breath.

Snape " then show me the way. "

I stardet to run as quick as possible ones again towards the three, I fell down couple times but I kept running. With Snape being here we got past the tree very easly.

But when we got inside the tunnels Snape went first so that he could protect me.As we ran up the stares I stopped as fast as snape said "expelliarmus"

Snape " Vengeance is sweet. Ou how I hoped that I would be the one to catch you"

Lupin" Severus..."

Snape " I told Dumledore you were helping a friend in to the castel. Here's the proof."

Black "brilliant, snape but ones again you have become to the wrong conclusion and now if you excuse us me and Remus have some business to do"

Snape " give me a reason"

As their talk went on and on I ran past them to Ron and stardet to look over his leg.

But as Harry attacked the teacher we spoke together with Hermione.

"Harry what did you do?! You attacked a teacher! "

As they were starting to speak about some rat and peter that I had no knowledge about I was out what was happening. But as the rat turned in to man....it stardet to make little sense.

Y / n " Ron I try to stop the bleeding so this will hurt."

Ron " okay...wait what?!"

I then took the belt from my Jeans and put it around Ron's leg and he let out a little scream.

I then headed my finger and burned the wound so that the bleeding would stop.

As the boys were ready with their family business I took the belt off from Ron's leg.

Harry " Is he okay?"

Y / n " It won't hold if he move's too much but it will have to do for now before he gets to the infirmary"

Hermione " c'mon now lets go!"

We then stardet to walk back to the tunnels but I remembert Snape and went to get him.

Harry " were are you going?"

Y / n " I'm going to get Snape. I asked him to come here so I should watch that he gets out. "

Harry then nod to me and I turned around and walked back to mr.Snape when I got there I heard a wolf...this can't be good...

I tryed wake Snape up with everything but he didn't. "  please forgive me professor" I said as I screamed to him.

He jumbet up like a new man but then he ran out leaving me behinde. I then followed him but  All I could see was Animegas and a werewolf fighting each others.

Then it attacked at severus and the trio and then the Animegas jumbet to it's back and took it further away from us.

Harry then went after them even thought Snape tryed to stop him. I went after him but Snape didn't like that eather.

As I got next to Harry the werewolf stardet to run towards the forest. And Harry went after the Animegas.

I ran shortly after him and we ended up next to a lake but the Animegas has turned into sirius.

But as Harry yelled his name the lake froze and there was at least 20 dementors flying in the air. One already came and attacked towards sirius.

Harry then used the spell and protected us and I took hold of severus and tryed to move him in to the forest but then Harry's spells stopped and dementor attacked him.

And then it attacked sirius and me. It hurt but I tryed to keep going, but as it came again I fell down to the ground

They continued the attacks until severus didn't move anymore. Then I saw a.....white dear? And in a blink of an eye all the Dementors were running away from it.

That was the most powerfull Patronum spell I have ever seen. Then the Harry stardet to faint and sirius stardet to move.

But as I got him up again Harry lost it. I quickly put Sirius down nice and slow. But then I ran to see Harry.

His pulse was really low and he got just enough breath to stay alive. I screamed Snape to come and help us but he didn't come.

I then lifted Harry to my back and tryed to pull sirius with me. For a while this worked but when I was suppost to go up the hill...even I didn't have streght anymore. Just when I was giving up Hagrid came.

Hagrid " what on earth is going on?!"

Y / n " Hagrid...? Thank the Merlin"

As I said that I past out but Hagrid got me before I fell on the ground.

I AM SO SORRY!

My wattpad stopped working for....a long time. And I couldn't give you the new chapter. ;-;

My school is also going to get harder but I will try my best to keep up whit the story!