part. 25 ♡=?

Your profile

I was opening my voice with everyone else in the class, when teacher came in.

" How wonderful to see all of you again! Well then, I hope you all were keeping up the good work with your instruments and voices and acting skills. I was thinking that maeby we could do one musical this year. Maeby only a little one but it would be grate! Then everypody could show what they are good at!"

When the teacher stopped speaking, everyone stardet whispering what would they like to do in this so called 'musical'

" there would be singig, dancing, playing, acting and everything you can imagine!"

We could all see that the teacher really was into this. "Well...I can dance, sing and play a little." I shouted from the back of the line.

As teacher asked me to come forth the others seemed to be mad at me. Why? I just said what I can do, so should them!

Well, anyway. We just stardet thinking the story of our musical. Almost everypody wanted to make romeo and juliet but there was many others too. Teacher had hard time to deside only one of them.

~thinking~ ~thinking~ ~thinking~

In the end we desidet to do our own story, a mix of everything that came to our minds.

We would have a love story between a pure- and half-blood. I wasn't against it, but I wouldnt do it in real life.

" I can't believe I'm saying this but... THIS IS DISCRASE TO US PURE-BLOODS! ALL OF US! NO ONE OF US WOULD DO THE LEADING ROLE!"

One of the Slytherin girls screamed.

Y / n " C'mon. Relax, it's just a musical. It's fantasy. No one would believe that it would be a real love story. and the actor dosn't have to be a real pure-blood "

Girl " fantasy? Don't you see? the half-bloods are the reason there isn't many of us pure-bloods left!"

Y / n " If you want to plame someone, plame muggles! But even if they destroyed our rase, I don't let them destroy the school and the musical!"

The girl then went quiet and looked like she was about to cry her eyes out, but still holding up the tears.

The teacher stardet giving out the roles. From small to big, he wanted the looks and talents to match with the charters so he didn't put the most talented ones to the leading roles.

I was the little sister of the pure-blood girl because she was 5 year student and I second year. The Charecters name was Selena Pialon.

All of us were so hyped up that we desidet to do the script right away, and...it was hard to do a whole musical.

In the end we did get the first couple scenes ready so that we could start practicing as soon as possible.

As the class ended we headed towards the Quidditch feald, but...I wasn't that interest like...what would I even do there?

My leg is still crabby so it would be pain in the ass to get up the stares to watch the game.

And while everyone else is watching the game, I can do the covers to my lyrics while in the musicroom

As everyone left and closed the door I stardet to look trough my back to find the notebook.

But...

" were is it?"

I couldn't find it, did I drop it somewhere? As I stardet to look around the classroom I could hear a room open. "Who's there!?" I half screamed.

No one answered...

" I know theres someone in here... you closed the door too loudly."

Still nothing...what is going on, I know someone came in...or something.

I went back to my purse and heard the door close again. I runned to it and looked trough the door...no one.

I then walked to my back but my notebook apeared right next to my purse.
There was a note on it

" I found this from the hall.
Ps. You have some crazy skills at writing~♡"

A heart?!?!?

Who send this, There is no name. It has to be upperclassmate, we don't know any invisiblety spells or potions yet...

Or...it's someone who has power to make some upperclassmate do it for him...or her.

If thats so, then it has to be pure-blood that they are afraid of...but Malfoy is watching the game.

Who could it be?