part. 33 back to my original live?

The whole summer I made covers to my songs and practiced my dancing skills. But what really shocked me, was that I have grown really fast.

I mide be even taller than Draco this year. I stardet to laugh as I imagined the scene that I was looking him from the upper perspective and he was trying not to yell at me.

It would be so cool, since we have shared the same heigh all the way from class one...and now I would be the taller one!

Y / n " dad, can we leave now?"

F / n " why are you in that kind of hurry?"

Y / n " Because I WANT to go to school and see Draco. He has waited for me the whole summer! "

F / n " okay okay, calm down. At least eat before leaving. I don't want you to eat everything from the candy lady"

Y / n " ou...believe me....that would never happen."

F / n " how so?"

Y / n " Let's just say that some of the boys are candy holicks"

F / n " hmm...well....that does sound similiar to my times"

Y / n " how so?"

F / n " Let's just....leave it there. "

Y / n " whyy?! Thats not fun!"

I then took a seat next to father and the elfs brought me (what ever you feel like). As I stardet eating it father looked somehow really scared.

I let it be for now. If there is something wrong, he would tell me if it had something to do with me....at least I think so.

*time skip *

As we came to the station I was happy to see Draco again, it has been so long.

F / n " ( y / n )...If something happens in Hogwarts, remember to contact me okay?"

Y / n " are you saying this because you know that something is going to happen?"

F / n " well Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban so yea, I think something is going to happen"

Y / n " WHAT?! and when did that happen?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

F / n " because!....because you didn't need to know before you go to Hogwarts. He is after Harry, so try to keep youre distances from him."

Y / n " just to tell you the truth, it might be harder than you think"

F / n " to you? I don't think so."

I gave him a little grin, After that we both smiled and hugged each others. I then took my things to the train and went to my good old seat.

As I waited for Draco I stardet to have a bad feeling in my stomach. I don't know why. It just felt like...something was really off.

I then heard the door open and as I turned around I didn't even have a change to see who it was when I already felt something on my lips.

I could only see yellow hair that was now on my face. I didn't even have a change to kiss back because of how rough he was. Only thing I could do was put my hands around his neck.

As he pulled his head away I can SWARE that my face was full on blush.

Talking about leveling up the relationship...

As he looked me, he looked so happy. As I saw his face and new hair my heart skipped a beat. He was so pretty.

Draco " like what you see?"

Y / n " sh...shut up malfoy."

Draco " ouch..."

I turned my head away towards the window as he tryed to hide his laugh.

Draco " ou c'mon...you can't say you didn't like it."

He then took hold of my chin and turned my head to face him.

Draco " at least not with that face."

Y / n " why you littl..."

I didn't have a change to answer when he put his forehead against mine. There was a silence between us for a while.

Y / n " I missed you..."

Draco " hmp...I missed you too."