part. 36 day 1 hour 2 year 3

We arrived to the first class with Draco in time. I was really excidet of this class. And when professor Trelawney stardet to speak about the sight...gift of sight....it got my interest really really well.

I know little about this because of my parents but, I never really got in to it before now. I was trying to read Draco's cup as I heard the teacher freak out

Profesor "oh, my dear boy...my dear...you have the Grim"

As I heard it I fell from my seat. Draco came to my side of the table. And I could hear many people ask what is this Grim

Y / n " Ta...taking....taking the form of a giant spectral dog...it's.....it's "

I don't know why I was scared but for some reason my hands stardet to heat up

Profesor "c'mon dear child you can say it"

Draco " it's okay darling. It is not youre cup okay. I'm here and you are fine. Now tell me what does this Grim mean?"

As Draco whispered to me while I was still sitting on the floor I could feel my eyes water but I didn't cry. I then looked at Harry and then the teacher who nod at me. I then looked Harry again.

Y / n " it's among the darkest omens in our world it's the..the..omen of death. "

Draco and Harry both looked at me with shocked impressions. While Draco helped me up the others were already leaving.

My hands were still hot and the heat was still going hotter and hotter every second.

Y / n " Draco I... You .... me ... ammm .... umm... you can go without me. I want to go and see professor Dumledore "

Draco " but in that shape merlin only know what will happen to..."

Y / n " please just...go. alfas order"

Draco looked sad but same time really dominant. He had sad eyes but same time there was steal in those eyes

Draco " don't do anything stupit okay?"

Y / n " we will se about that."

As Draco left the room before me the teacher looked at me.

Teacher " I just hope you would take a really good interest in this subject ms.Avis. you have a talent "

Y / n " Thankyou profesor"

I then left the room and saw Draco going down the stares as I stardet to go up.

Because if there is someone who can help me, it has to be him. Profesor Dumledore , there is no other way

I walked through the hallways and finnaly reached to his door..."door"

Y / n " Professor please, I have really really important think to tell you about, and I need help."

I felt like I was gonna cry. But when the bird stardet to move and with it came stares, I felt relieved.

I waited until I was infront of a door and I went in. And saw Dumledore sitting behinde his desk.

He then walked down the stares to me and looked at me in to my eyes

Dumledore " What is it my child?"

Y / n " can you....is it possible for someone take your memories many many times so that you change yourself and you start having Flasbacks of them but you can't tell the differens what of these are real and what are just dreams"

Dumledore then looked at me little bit shocked impression on his face while it was all quiet.

Dumledore " yes. I could do it and it is possible, why?"

Y / n " I...I think my own father is taking my memories"

Dumledore " How can you even think such a thing? "

Y / n " but Dumledore I am serious with this. I keep having these flasbacks of burning houses and human experiment and deatheaters and I don't even remember ever seeing my own mother even thought I think she was really precious to me and on my class just now, I don't even know why, but when I heard that Harry has the Grim I was shocked and scared and my hands are heading up even now"

Dumledore turned his back on me and walked and seemed like he was trying to think.

Dumledore " how old are you in these....vision of yours?"

I stardet to think over and over again what vision have I seen.

Y / n " well...in some of them I am just a little baby, and some I can already walk and use magick"

Dumledore " so in other words really young?"

Y / n " yes professor"

Dumledore " hmm...I have to talk with Harry first, go back to your class."

Y / n " what...?"

Dumledore " I have to talk with Harry before I can talk more to you so leave and go to your class!"

I was scared and angry, why is he yelling at me and what on earth does Harry have to do with any of this?

Y / n " Is it because he is the one."

He didn't answer me so I just walked out and headed to the woods to Hagrid's.

I was so full of anger while walking that I could sware my hands were almost on fire.

( this girl is on fireeeeeeee~ )

As I started to see some people I tryed to get my mind to calm down.I then spotted Draco in the crowd and I went next to him.

Draco " What's wrong? You looked better before you went to Dumledore's office. "

Y / n " you will see soon enough."

I looked at him in the eyes and his eyes told me that he knew I was serious.

Draco " Don't look at me with those eyes, at lest don't if you don't want to fire me up"

Y / n " ou Draco, you know if I want to fire you up I can do it in many ways....even with real heat and flames."

His eyes still looked at me but then I spotted Harry flying with a hippoqriff. How on earth did he manage to do that?!

" that was awesome!"
"You were wikked harry"
"God that was so cool!"

Were the only sound that I heard.

Draco " ou please"

Was only thing Draco said and stardet to move fowards. Ofcourse I went with him.

Draco " you are not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!"

Hagrid "Draco no"

When I saw that the hippoqriff standet up, I pushed Draco aside and screamed as loud as I could

The creature instantly took some space between us. As Hagrid went to help Draco I went fowards Harry.

As I was infront of him I first looked at him from head to toes and the straight at his eyes.

He looked really shy but at the same time really hungry towards me. I thought first that it was disgrace for me.

But then the hunger in his eyes stopped and I felt...lonely for a minute there but then I came back to my senses and merlin only knew what I was going to do....