part. 48 recovery

As I woke up I saw Harry and Hermione disappear and then they came in from the front door.

Ron " WHAT!? you were just there!"

Hermione " What is he talking about Harry?"

Harry " I don't know. How could you be in two places at the same time?"

I then laughed with them. But after I realized that I would have to leave the Hogwards after the school ends...it made me worried.

Hermione " What's wrong (Y / n )? "

Y / n " It's just that...now that my whole family is ded. And Draco and me haven't talked at all. And...I haven't seen my father's will. I don't know where am I suppost to go. "

Then it went quiet again. I knew Hermione couldn't take me in because she lived with her parens in muggle world. Same goes to Harry.

And Ron on the other hand...He and I don't have that kind of relasionship yet that he could take me in.

Hermione " Maeby you should go and ask Dumledore?  Maeby he knows something that could help you?"

I nod my head and stood up from the hospital bed.

~ time skip ~

Y / n " are you serious with this right now?"

Dumledore " no. These are the options that your own father said in his will.

1. You go and live with Malfoys or some other pure-blood family

2. You will live in your father's or Mother's house with someone from the ministry of magic"

Y / n " I heard them at the first time but you can't be serious about this! It is living in stranges house or live at home with a stranger"

Dumledore " I know this must be hard on you. I would have told you sooner but...I got this earlier today. "

Y / n " I am sorry...I know that the plame isn't on you."

Dumledore " If I may say, If I were you. I would go to sleep and think about it when I wake up okay?"

I nod to him and left his office. I then walked quietly. I was really shocked by this...

Why would my father write something like that?

And now, here I was...slytheris common room. I went to sit on the sofa. I put my hands on my lap and leaned fowards so that my hair coverd my face.

"Well you look more shity than you use to."

I hear a familier voice and turn my head a little bit to see who it was. But then quickly put my head back towards the floor. At the same time he desidet to sit next to me.

Y / n " what do you want malfoy? "

Draco " back to calling me with my last name are we?"

Y / n " Yea? Well you haven't done much lately to give me any reason to call you by your first one "

Draco ".  .  . "

Y / n " what is it? Bite youre tongue?"

Draco " I am sorry for what I said to you then okay...."

Y / n " it took you half a year to come and say that?"

Draco " well...I tryed before but...then your father died and...I thought that you would think that I pity you "

Y / n " and I have been in informary three times now. And you weren't there. Do you know, how much I waited to see your face when I woke up?"

I then lifted my head and with my crying eyes I looked at him.

Y / n " every time...you have been there when I wake up...and after that yelling? Not even once!!"

Draco then touched my face and moved the hair off my face. He also took the tears off my cheeks.

He then looked at my lips and then my eyes.

Draco " I am very sorry....like...really really sorry...I am really sor..."

I cut off his sentence by hugging him. He quickly hugged me back and pulled me closer to him.

Actually he pulled me all the way on his lap. He then broke the the hug and stardet to eat my neck.

He then stardet to slowly open the buttons of my shirt with his other hand while the other kept me from falling backwards from his lap.

Y / n " Draco...w....we are still....too young for this......"

I tryed to speak without giving up any noices because If I do he wouldn't stop whatever I do.

Draco " We are only too young if you believe so."

He then slipped the shirt off me so that it was only on my arms and he looked at my body. I coverd the scar next to my heart because I think that it's ugly.

Draco looked at me with his sad face and kissed my hand that was covering the scar.

He then lifted my shirt back on and closed the buttons while he stardet to eat my neck again.

Draco " If you don't want to...I won't force you...but know that every man has their limits with everything. "

I was going to answer him but he kissed my lips softly and plased me back to the sofa.

Draco " good night~"