part.22 Quidditch team?

For my bad luck McGonagall found me walking towards the slytheris common room with blood on me and made me to go to the informary.

But the past is past. At the moment I had the Quidditch clothes on me but on my left leg I hade pandaces. And a hell lot of them.

As I game to meet the others they didn't care that I was a girl. Actually they seemed happy that I wanted to be in the team.

Draco " Avis, is your leg okay? I heard that the skeleton fell on you?"

Y / n " I'm fine. But what can I do with myself. Even the dead ones want to be with me so badly"

I laughed and the team stardet laughing after they got the joke in it. We stardet walking together as a team and then Draco gave me a new broom. Saing that it was a gift to the whole team.

Ofcourse I knew that it was the reason that he got in the team, but it's not my prombelm to be solving that, so I let it be.

We then stormed into the Gryffindor's team, and it looks like they were also going to practice.

" I Mr.Severus Snape give premission to the Slytherin Quidditch team to practice so that they can train their new seeker and other new player "

Wow...can the teacher just...do something like that? Well thats cool. It did feel weird that he wrote about seeker but not my place yeat.

"So who are these new players of yours?"

As the Gryffindor asked that Draco stepped foward. "And the other one?" He asked and I lifted my arm. It seems like he was stearing at my leg.

Harry " Malfoy...? Avis....?"

Malfoy " thats right Potter. And thats not everything thats new this year."

The whole team Inclueding me lifted our new brooms.

Ron stardet to ask queston like how? Where? Why? And how again...

Y / n " "You do know Weasly, just because you don't have money to this dosn't mean someone else doesn't "

The trio didn't seem to be happy about what I said. I know that they helped me and all. But it dosn't mean that I have to get along with them.

Hermione " at lest no one in the Gryffindor's team needed to buy their wey in. They got in by pure talent."

Draco " No one asked your opinien you filthy little Mudblood. "

The second he said that everypody went quiet for a moment. I tryed hold back the laughter that came because of the looks on the faces that the trio and the other Gryffindor's had.

Ron " you pay for that one Malfoy! Eat slucks"

Y / n " No Ron, don't "

Got out from my mouth but I didn't made it. The spell backfired and Ron stardet to puke slucks out from his mouth.

All the Gryffindor's runned for him and the Slytheris stardet laughing but I knew I had to save my own ass so that I won't get in trouble by trying to help a Gryffindor.

Y / n " what a stubit little boy. I told you not to"

Draco " well...You sure did. It's just bad that some boys can't understand the language of a beautiful girl"

Y / n " Ou please...Your embarrassing every other girl he ever spoke before "

Then we stardet to laugh even harder. It was funny. But I can't stop thinking that the Draco's comeback lines are getting more and more flirting

...

or is it just my imagination?

We then stardet walking to the arena but because I was banned to fly with my leg, so the team didn't let me to go on my broom.

They said that I would be a beater of the team because one of them is going to leave the team.

I didn't care about the position. Snape just said that I could use my force an abilitys in the came so why not?

Captain " ( y / n ) There is one thing you could do for us"

Y / n " and what is that? "

Captain "all the teachers love you and you sing well. So we thought that maybe in the first game of this year before the match you could sing a song that will tell everypody that we are going to win this year. "

Y / n " Sure, that would be my plesure, but...I can decide the song right?"

Captain "sure, just make it a good one!"

I then nod my head as he went back to the practice with the others.

I have just the right on for that....