part.18 train station screams.

I was sitting in the train. I felt little lonely sitting here by myself, and now that Levi was with Draco...I really was alone.

But I will beat him in some point. I have:

-good looks
- good voice
- I know how to dance
- I'm good at school
- I know how to fight
- I know how to wand battle
- I can do magick withouta wand

And he...

- has a pretty hair
- pretty eyes
- sweet voice
- he is good at playing bad boy
- he is cute and short
And....

I stopped when I realised that I was blusshing to my thoughts. "What on earth am I thinking! " I hissed to myself.

" well...obviosly something good about me 'cause your read like a tomato."

I lifted my head to look at the door. It was Malfoy...Draco...Malfoy.

Y/n "What do you want Draco? "

I crossed my legs and arms while closing my eyes.

Draco " Just wondering what happend to you in these weeks out of school. You speaking style is different and your fashion and your not writing a song"

I opened my eyes and he was already sitting infront of me. I took my notebook and passed it to the Draco. He looked at me for a little while. Like... questioning something.

Y / n " you can look in to it. I alredy have that one full. I always do one book full before I sing in to them."

Draco " but why aren't you writing a new one"

He asked as he was looking trough the pages

Y / n " because I will sing those before starding a new one. So even if I lose that book I already have the song recorded."

Draco " your clever you know that?"

Y / n " clad you finnally noticed. "

Crabbe and Goyle then came too but they just sat down and stardet to count how much money they have and think what should they buy this time.

~some time later~

Well...not a surprise...the whole floor was full of candy paper as they stardet eating. But I was little bored.

Y / n " hey Dra..."

I stopped when I saw Draco. He was still reading my lines. There is few who has seen my lines but even my father never looked all of them in a one go.

Y / n " ömm...Draco. are you sleeping?"

Draco " no, ofcourse not. Why you ask?"

Y / n " ou no, it's just that you are so quiet and just looking down to that awfull hand writing. "

Draco " If I'm honest. The hand writing needs some leveling up but the melodies and the words. How can you just make thease up?"

Y / n " hehehe...Well, if you do something from a really young age. It's only natural that your going to be good at it when you grow up."

Draco "but your 12 years old. You are young"

Y / n " I have my first memorys of when I turned....3 years"

Draco " wow...you have a good memory!"

Y / n " I wouldn't say so. But we should not talk about this."

Draco " why?"

Y / n " because if we speak we will bocome friends "

Draco "and that is bad because? "

Y / n " If we become enemys we will be not eable to fight against each others. "

It was quiet for a moment. All three boys were looking at me in dead silence. I then put a little fake smile on my face and stood up.

Y / n " We should get in to our ropes. "

I just took mine and put it on while Grabbe and Goyle tryed to finde their's from the floor with all the candy around them.

Draco gave out a little laugh and called them animals couple times. He then went back to the notebook I gave him.

I could already see that the Hogwarts was near. And that Grabbe and Goyle were almost done with cleaning the floor from the mess that they did ealier.

Y / n " Draco we are almost there, could you give it back now? "

He didn't answer.

Y / n " Draco? C'mon give it back."

He was still quiet. I stood up and tryed to take the book from him, but he took my arm and showed the one bage of the notebook.

Draco " I am not a singer but this song gives me mixed up emotions and information about you."

Y / n " what do you mean?"

Draco " usualy singers sing about their own or some of their friends lives. But you don't really have friends so the song is about you"

The train stopped as Draco's last words came out. I wanted to take the book and go away as I finnally looked the name of the song...
"a silent scream"

Draco yelled to Grabbe and Goyle to leave. They left right away but then Draco stood up and looked me straight in the eyes.

Draco " why I can't Imagine you in the sitsuation of this song?"

.....Stop......

" I can't Imagine you cry...or scream from it. "

Stop....it

"I can't see you out there running like some half blood Gryffindor "

Stop it...

" Why would someone like you write a lines like this?"

Stop it!

" every other song in this book I can understand but this....brings up a new Character out that I never thought I would see in you"

Y / n " STOP IT!"

as I screamed he fell down to the seat holding his ears. The window on left stardet to crack and finnally it broke.

I took the notebook that Draco dropped on the ground as he fell down.

Y / n " If you read the lines....you should know to keep your stubit, poisoned, pure-blood mouth shut!"

As I yelled at him I left the train and continued my journey towards the school.