part 41 snow~

It has been long since the..well..falling and it is already snowing. today was  day that everypody would once again go to the Hogsmeade.

And this time I really did want to go but because I still have some of the broom inside of me, they want to keep me in so that they can look after me and any of the parts won't go in to my heart.

They did give me potion and used magick but it is wvry hard because they can't put everything in to me at ones because 'my body couldn't take it'. At least that's what they say.

But many people still come and ask me many times why they can't tell the two boys that I saved them and I always say that it is batter if they think that Dumledore saved them.

But at the moment me and Harry were the only ones that I knew that were in Hogwards, from the students that I know of. I was just reading a book just behinde the main door and the twins walked in.

They didn't see mee because I was reading under the stares. Why were they even in here?

Twins " now harry. Come and join the big boys"

Then they pulled something and Harry apeared. What?! Did..did that just make him unvisible?!

Harry" what are you doing?!"

They then gave him a map that he things is rubbis but then I hear them say that it shows everyone and were they are and what they are doing every minute of every day.

When they told about secret ways out one of them took couple steps foward and looked at me

Fred " and if you please, take this little eardropping princess with you"

Y / n " with all respect I am not a princess or was I eardropping you, I was here first reading my book and YOU THREE are the ones that came here."

I then stood up and looked at the twins and then Harry and then again..the twins

Y / n " and please do tell me if I got this wrong but you two were trying to get us both out from the very beginnig "

Twins " ding ding ding ding ding and we have winner. Damn this angel is hard to put through anything without her knowing it."

Y / n " Excuse me? "

Twins "what? You are angel and Draco is the devil"

Y / n " in what universe?!"

Twins " this one, you want to be nice and save people but Draco kept you down and made you a fallen angel and now you are back"

Y / n " Is that seriously what people are calling me right now or is it just you two?"

Twins " well..first it was just George but then Fred started it too and then the whole Gryffindor house and then Hufflepuffs aaaand....then Ravenclaws and some of the slytheris. But it seems that in slytherin you also have the names bitch, slut, whore and ice queen"

Y / n " well...the last one is new. Everything else has been there since last year so I think the queen thing is made by no other than Draco himself "

Harry " what is going on here...?"

Y / n " nothing that you have to know, but you should go "

Twins " aren't you going with him?"

Y / n " sorry boys but I still have wood inside my body"

Harry " WHAT!?"

Y / N " shit....."

Twins " oooooo....this is gonna be good."

Harry " what is? "

Y / n " okay listen up because I know that you are not going to Give Up Before You Now. I only say this ones. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to feel like it was your fault. Now...when you were falling down and your broom. There was one part that flyed right through me and...well...they haven't been eable to get all the wood out yet so..I will stay here"

Harry " and all this time you didn't tell me?!"

Y / n " well...yea"

Harry " Fred..George Can you promise me to watch over her THE WHOLE time I'm gone?"

Y / n " WHAT?!"

Twins " Sure, woman's presence is always batter than being alone with that"

As the twins were pointing each others I tryed to climp up the stares so I could sneak out buuut the twins already got me.

Y / n " I am so going to kill all three of you. You are aware of that?"

All three looked at each others and then me

Y / n " If you want, I can burn all three of you with that map of yours so you can all die happily"

Harry " I believe in you guys... "

Twins " sureee..."

As Harry left the boys let go of my arms. I looked at them with my 'are you serious' face but seemingly....they were.

Y / n " if you want to know I have 3 options 1. We go somewhere or stay hear and talk these hours. 2.we go somewhere or stay here and I read. 3.I escape from you to my room. So witch do you want?"