part. 77 "off we go"

I looked out of the window in the train as I was leaning against Draco's shoulder. Many thoughts run through my mind but I am not really sure what to think of them

(Y/n) "Draco, I been thinking...

Draco "what is it?"

(Y/n) "even thou I have been in all this shit with Harry and in I some sitsuation I have been deeper in this than him, then why has he not talked with me about any of this?"

Draco " I really do not know...but isn't it better like this? Since you don't need to be afraid that he will find out about my family and so on?"

(Y/n) " I guess... It is just strange"

Draco then took hold of my hand and kissed my forehead. I gave him a tiny smile but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that the train trip has come to it's end. Draco gets up first and holds his hand for me.

I take hold of his hand and get up. My lower back is still sore from my first time, but I don't regret it. But it does hurts.

We then get out of the train and walk to the fireplaces. I say my good byes to Draco as he leaves. My smile then fades and I take a deep breath.

What am I going to do this summer....

I then go to the fireplace and go home. As usual I just give my backs to the elfs. I then realized that the pink little devil won't be my guardian anymore. That means that I will get a new one soon enough.

I need to figure out something about my past this summer...no matter what it would mean...I have to.

I first ate a little meal and wrote down all the memories that had been taken from me. I wrote down how old I was, who it was and where it happend.

I am not sure where the building was that all this happened, but there isn't really anyone that I can ask that from before next year begins.

I rested my head to my hand and looked at the notes.

- I am some deathdeather's daughter
- Voldemort knows my real parents
-my dad is someone in my life right now
- I was used as a test experiment
- people have taken my memory over 20 times over all
-my first memory is from when I was 3

I think these are the most important one's for now... But what am I gonna start with. I then go to my room and decided to take a quick nap for now.

∆∆∆∆ couple days laterrrrrr ∆∆∆∆

I was in the ministry talking about my next guardian and I was already bored to death.

(Y/n) "like I said. I am fine and I don't care if the guardian has former relatives that have been in death eaters. I am not that traumatized about what happend back in school"

I have told them that many times already.  It was told to me that because of my status they have to see that my guardian will have a status that will not damage my own.

I did understand why but I was getting kind of getting mad here because I had nothing say in the this yeat. 

I agree on the fact that it has to be a girl and not a boy because my name could get dirty, but other than that I don't see a point with all these ' must and must not have features'

I excused myself from the meeting as I was no longer needed today. I then saw Lucius at the end of the hallway.

I ran up to him and asked  would he be able to get me a permission to look at the old documents that has something to do with my case.

He looked at me with a little questioning face, but I tryed my best to be serious about this.

Lucius " I will think about it. I wasn't in charge of that case but I will see what I can do. Are you still coming for the launch today? Or has your guardian already been signed?"

(Y/n) " yes and no. I am coming to the lunch and no they still haven't made the decision"

Lucius " well that is coming on slowly. Unusually slowly"

(Y/n) " I agree with you on that, but I will see you this evening?"

He node his head at me and I do the same. I then go through the fireplace and go home.

Wait a minute...why won't they make my ' Grampa ' my guardian? He is my 'blood relative's and I could get information out of him.

I need to ask about that in the next meeting. Maybe it would be good if I had someone who has some connections to death eaters. I could actually gain something from them...

I should go get ready for the dinner at Malfoy's house now.