part. 49 bye bye Hogwards~

As I was eating my last meal before leaving to the train, I saw Harry coming to me.

Harry " Wanna come and see when I fly with my new broom?"

Y / n " I don't know...will it also go through me?"

I asked with a little laugh in my voice so he wouln't take it in the wrong way.

Harry " Let's find out!"

I runned with him and everyone else out from the grate hall and outside the castle and he stardet to fly with it.

When he went up I went to stand next to Draco that was standing next to the doorway.

He took my hand and kissed it. He then made me cyrcle and before I even noticed his arm was covering me and he moved my scarf and kissed my neck.

Draco " why are you wearing a scarf in this time of the year?"

He asked with his teasing way. And he KNEW exactly why I was wearing it.

Y / n " I don't know Draco, maeby you should ask that from youre theets? "

The other slytheris then laughed and he kissed my lips. He then put the scarf back up and smirked at me.

Draco " wanna walk to the train?"

Y / n " sure."

He then took hold of my hand normally and we stardet to walk together towards the train.

Y / n " did you hear my father's will?"

Draco " I did"

Y / n " I  been thinking of living in my mothers house. "

Draco " why? You could live at our place?"

Y / n "  don't get me wrong here but. I can come visit you but think if something like this happens again...that we will get mad at each others. And if we live under the same roof...it wouldn't work"

Draco " I understand... "

Y / n " but if you want to be with me from now on...you need to eable to deal with two thing."

Draco " and what mide those be?"

Y / n " I am friends with Ron, Fred, George, Neville, Hermione and Harry and everyone that I want to be. And I'm not with you 24/7 "

Draco " WHAT?!"

Y / n " It's okay, I am not asking you to be nice to them. But when I'm with you I won't help you bullie them and when I'm not with you I am frienly to them. And because I finally have friends,  I want to spend time with them"

Draco " Your asking pretty much from me if you remember that my father can't stand any of them"

Y / n " don't tell him."

Draco " I won't, but for now just be mine okay?"

Y / n " okay."

We then stepped inside the train and found out that our places were free once again. So there we were sitting like we used to. I was sitting next to the window and Draco was sitting infront of me. As always.

Draco " why can't I sit next to you...?~"

Y / n " because if you do, you will start doing something weird."

Draco " ouu...what did you thought  while saying that?~♡"

I stardet blushing and just stardet to write new songs. Draco laughed at me and it just made me blush even more.

It wasn't long that I notice that Crabbe and Goyle weren't with us once again. So I desidet to ask him.

Y / n " Draco..."

Draco " yes my lady?"

Y / n " why are you not letting the boys sit here with us?"

Draco " because I want some lone time with you and they don't need to worry about me, they are behinde this wall so they are close."

Y / n " okay, just wondering. "

Draco " why are you thinking about them?"

Y / n " because the two years before this they were always sitting with us,  and now they aren't. "

Draco " that is true."

Then the silence came once again. To me, that wasn't a problem because I could think the melodys inside my head better but I think that it did make Draco feel stupit or uneasy ... well ... at least bored.

I put my notes down and leaned my head to the window and looked at Draco who was little confused by this.

Y / n " Last time you looked that confused you were reading my notebook and found song..."

Draco " silent scream...wasn't it? "

Y / n " Yes...in the matter of fact it was."

Draco " and then you burned it"

Y / n " I still don't regred it"

Draco " shame...it was a good song you know"

Y / n " I  do..."

We talked the rest of the trip about what happend while we were apart and there really wasn't much for him to tell.

Because as it seems he was so sad about it that he didn't want to even get up from his bed.

Me on the other hand...I had lots of cool storys to tell him but he really wanted to know first that was I alright from the fall with Harry.

It has been long since we have been talking like this...so...it felt fun and...really speaking...I missed it.

When the train stopped and we got out from it....it felt...sad. Because I knew that there was no one to pick me up.

Draco " see you someday my lady"

Y / n " see you Draco "

He then went to find his father while I went to the fireplace and went to my mothers place. All my father's elfs came here because they were now mine.

I gave them my luggage and asked them to make me something to eat. I then went to my old room and looked around it.

It has been so long since I last time was here, it almost feels like this isn't my room.

I then went to the garden and looked around the places. I knew that it was my home garden but it has been so long that it dosn't feel normal.

But well...just have to live here for a while and it will be okay. But for now....

I made my way back inside and sent mail to the ministery of magic what would I choose. And that it is my mothers place.

When I saw my father's will it said that I can use the money and everything I have however I want but if I want to buy something reeealy big. I have look it over first with the quardian.

After I got the mail done I desidet to go to sleep for now. Tommorrow is a new day and new start to my new life