part. 88 "preparation"

It was pretty easy to get the information out from the ministry. But it really does seem that Harry hasn't told anyone about what I am and what I did.

I am fully surprised about this fact really But there wasn't really any time to stop and feel surprised about it. As I have gotten the information to our lord, the rescue missions started one by one, slowly, and silently.

The tasks were hard to keep in silence since some of them were locked up in such places that would never be unguarded, but we managed more or less.

I also had to hunt down unwanted people and that made the Muggle world go crazy.

People were leaving their homes and moving to different locations. People were already terrified even thou they didn't even know what was really going on around them.

I was even able to heard that Harry was left alone in his old Muggle house as his host family left him behind.

Poor child... As if. It's not that big of a deal to be left behind now is it? I was just sure that attack was going to land on that house, since no-one is there to protect him.

I was taken out of my thoughts as Severus walked into our meeting. " severus. Come, we've saved you a seat" lord said as Severus walked to his left side. I was obviously sitting with the Malfoy family on his right side.

Severus then told about the news when the school would try to secretly get Harry back to school, and that kinda stardet a fight? Well not a fight but an argument about which of the guys is wrong.

Lord then started to question Pius and I didn't really know do I even want to hear the rest of the conversation...it made me bored.

It's not as if I wouldn't want to be interested but I know I am not gonna be led anywhere near the boy so there is really no reason for me to be here or hear about all this.

But Bellatrix seems to be more than interested in the matter at hand. Little too interested if I may add

Voldemort "As inspiring As I find your Bloolust, Bellatrix...I must be the one to kill, Harry Potter."

As he said that she just seated herself back to her chair looking down like a wronged puppy. I understand she was disappointed but is it really something to get that sad about?

He then told us that his and Harry's wands have the same core. I immediately understood that he would need a new wand, but as he stopped to Lucius I took Draco's hand because he seemed as if he was in shock or about to go in one.

I wanted to jump in but I didn't know what exactly could I do. But as I heard about his wand I spoke out

Y/n " My Lord, may I suggest my wand? It is also elm tree and it has dragon heartstring as the core. Not To be rude but I think Lucius will make himself more useful with a wand, more than without it. I on the other hand can keep fighting without it"

I simply say as The whole Malfoy Family turns to look at me.

Voldemort " How bravely said my darling, now that is what I call bravery. Ready to fight...maybe even bigger war than before... without even a wand"

He then threw Lucius's wand on the table and walks to me. I then take my wand out of my left boot and give it to him.

He immediately starts using it by dragging the poor lady across the table and talking about her muggle believes to others.

She also started to beg help from Severus but Lord stardet to smile. He killed her and she dropped her dead bofy on the table. Draco jumped on his chair as the body hit the table and I gave him my hand again. He looked at me and for a moment and I looked at him.

But then I just stared as Nagini got on the table and started his feast.

~time skip~

As we were back at Malfoy's house Lucius hugged me and told me that he was thankful and he would help me to get a wand. Draco on the other hand had mixed feelings about this and...well...I can't blame him. It was his father or his fiance.

Anyway what I said was true. His father needed his wand but I could get by without one, at least for now.

The next school year was about to begin and we had a plan for many things for this year....well...HE had.

I expected this school year to be dark and cold and far from the normal chaos we had in that school among the years.

I started to remember all the things that I actually had experienced while being a student at that school. I got little anxious remembering what happened to Cedric way back and that year all together but I brushed it off since I am with Draco now. There is nothing that can brake the bond that we now have.

Hi everyone~

It is me the author trying to publish regularly again. I gotta admit it is hard to keep up since weeks are just passing by one by one.

but I am hoping that you are all still enjoying the writing and always looking forward to the new ones ❤️❤️