part. 58 love here and love there

As I woke up from my own bed and started thinking what happened last night my cheeks are as red as fire truck .

I can't believe that I asked Cedric to come and be with me and on top of that how we were almost naked. but for now I was really hungry because I couldn't eat before the first task and I didn't remember to eat after it.

so there I was... I put my clothes on and went to the breakfast and the first thing I see is the newspaper and picture of me and Cedric ...and Hermione and Harry and lots and lots of text

"Miss Granger, a plain but
  Ambitious girl seems to be
  Developing a taste for
  Famous wizards. Her latest
  Prey, sources report is none
  other than the Bulgarian
  bonbon Viktor Krum
  No word yet on how Harry
  Potter's taking this latest
  Emotional blow~"

And then there's heart-shaped picture of Hermione jumping on Harry and then the picture of Victor Krum looking straight to the camera.

" this poor girl just lost
  her own mother and
   father. is she getting
   happiness from our
   Starboy Cedric or is
   Cedric the one using
   the girls sadness to get
   to her? that is something
   that we will try to figure
   Out next time~♡"

And then there is a heart-shaped picture of Cedric hugging me and I hug him back and then there was two little circle photos of my mother and father.

I can't even say with my words or actions How much I want to kill that Little blonde asshole that doesn't know when to stop!

But now that I think about it who am I going to take the ball as my partnerm I never thought about it because I always thought that Draco was the one that would ask me to go...

but now that we don't even look each others I don't know who am I going to take. I can't take Cedric because he is also inside the tournament and I am very sure that Harry already has a partner.

but who am I going to ask? I don't even know people from the school so well, and I am the girl... shouldn't the boy be the one to ask the girl? not the other way around.

~ time skip ~

We were at the Snape's class and Harry and Ron start to speak something about the ball. and then I think it was George that got himself a partner but with some really strange movements that I supposed that was suppost to look like dance.

but then I went back to my writing and someone threw some paper at me.  I then opened the paper. it said " look at the ceiling". I then lifted my head and there was this little fireflies in the ceiling, and they said.

would you go to the ball with me?

I then looked in front of me and then to my right and then to my left and then at to note. and then I looked at the other tables and then when I looked at the Gryffindor table, Fred was smiling at me.

I asked him with no voice "did you do this? did you really just ask me?" he looked confused but he nods his head and I said yes at least 5 times in a row.

There was couple questions in My Mind
1 How did he do that without Snape noticing it and

2 Why would he want Me?  I'm pretty much younger than him

But anyway as I was ready I brought my notes to Snape and left a little note next to fred's notebook.

The note said.

"Don't step on my toes~"

I could here when he laughed at the note but as I turned around it wasn't him it was his brother and that was the moment that I thought does he know how to dance?

But anyway I started to walk out of the classroom while Snape hit them with my notebook and as I close the door it became quiet but then Hermione came too.

I asked her does she have a partner and when she told me that Viktor Krum asked her, I was really happy for her.

Then we both went to Great Hall and I gave her couple magazines and we decided to look dresses for both of us I would decide the dress for Hermione and she would decide my dress.

I thought that because I am pretty sure that Viktor krum is going to wear something Red . That something pink would look good on her.

( the dress that she has in the movie)

But I didn't tell that to her yeat, and she didn't tell me anything about my dress.