part. 68 time for a new year in Hogwards

Y / n " were they seriously going to  get him expelled from Hogwarts?!"

Draco " well my father told me that they had hearing couple days ago."

Y / n " well now thats just some crazy shit."

The train trip went the same as usual but again he was sitting next to me. But this time he was SITTING.

The train would stop anytime now. I got 2 songs ready this time and 1 that was still missing some pieces of itself.

I was sure that Draco was going to say something about all this to Harry as soon as he would see him.

Y / n " just so you remember Draco...Harry is my friend so if you want to say something to him I won't stand and shout at him with you."

Draco " It's okay. I just kind of have to you know."

Y / n " sure..."

Not long after that, the train stopped moving and here we were again.... in Hogwards my school...our school.

Draco then stood up and took my hand and lifted me up. I then kissed him on the cheek, and we left the train with him.

I almost immediately saw Harry in the distances As we stepped out from the train. I then turned my head to see Draco's face. And from the looks of it he saw him too...

Draco " I'm surprised that Ministry still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there is a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Harry then tryed to attack on Draco but I went between the two of them and Ron took hold of Harry.

Y / n " Don't let him get to you."

I whipered to Harry and Draco Drag Me Away with wide smirk on his face.

Draco " What'd I tell you? Complete nutter."

Harry " Just stay away from me!"

We then walked towards the carriages, I could see something. I then let go of Draco's hand and went towards it.

Draco " Y / n? Where are you going?"

I didn't answer. But as I was next to the creature, I looked at it for a while and lifted my hand to brush it's head.

Y / n " A thestral? Why in here?"

Draco " a thestral? What is that?"

Y / n " It's a creature that only humans who have seen death.... can see...."

Draco " but why didn't you see it before? I mean...you know"

Y / n " maeby because I didn't remember it. But now I have seen another death. And I do remember it."

Draco " C'mon now. Let's go."

Y / n " sure."

I then took The hand he was offering me and let go of the creature and We went to sit in the carriage.

Draco " you know, we are going to have a new teacher again. And I think your not going to like this one."

Y / n " how so? "

Draco " you will see."

I was curious of who it was going to be, because there isn't many people that I didn't like or got along with nowadays..at least within adults

Draco then got off the carriage and helped me down too. We then walked towards the Grate hall as we usually did.

We then sit down to our table and watched as the new first years got sorting hat on their heads.

We got ones again really promising new little snakes to our house. We then stardet to eat and Dumbledore spoke up.

Dumledore " Good evening children. now we have two changes in starting this year. we are pleased to welcome back professor grubbly-plank who will be taking care of magical creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. we also wish to welcome our new defense against the dark arts teacher Professor Dolores umbridge. and I'm sure you will all join me in Wishing the professor good luck."

Y / n " what?!"

I whisper hasted to myself and Draco turned to face me.

Draco " I told you so."

Y / n " why is she in here?!"

Draco " From what I heard. She is going to make sure that Dumledore won't do anything he shouldn't do."

Y / n " well I can understand that, but why does it have to be her?!"

Draco " because the ministery of magick can trust her I guess? "

Umbridge " thank you Headmaster for those kind words of welcome. and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends. the ministry of magic has always considered the education of young witches and wish her to be of little importance. although it's Headmaster has brought something new to this historic School. progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.... let us preserve what must be preserved.... perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be permitted"

She then gave that little laugh and walked away. To her seat while we were clapping our hands to her.

Our first day in here and I'm already hating this school year.