part. 67 rough times...or are they

I was there. Sitting on the bed, and I have just woken up. My hair was messy and I was wearing my pyjamas.

I then looked at the clock and I realized that it was still pretty early. I then tryed to rub my eyes because my sight was still really fussy.

I then fell back to the bed and started remembering what happend moths ago.

Memory:

Draco " Stop playing with my heart."

Y / n " wha..."

Draco " First you go under Harry's wings and the back to me."

Y / n " He's just a fri...."

Draco " Then I watch you go under Cedric's wings and only merlin know what did you two do."

Y / n " we didn't...do anything like that!"

Draco " And now youre back here...with me. If you really do care about me then give me the answer next time we see"

Y / n " Answer to what?"

Draco " will you stop this girlfriend, boyfriend shit and take the ring around your finger."

Y / n " yes."

Draco " what?"

Y / n " I'm saying yes."

Draco "? "

Y / n " for Merlin's sake Draco! I am saying yes to your Proposal!"

He then looked at me for a moment while his face was filled with happiness

Y / n " I was always going to say yes to your Proposal...but you never proposed...so I thought that you didn't want me anymore, or that you had enough of me...that I lost you forever."

Draco " I love you so much! "

Y / n " I love you too. "

End of story happy me yea yea

But the summer went past so quickly... I was happy that I saw Levy after a VERY long time. But what really made me happy, was that now I didn't need to be afraid anymore.

Not afraid of him leaving me. Or that he wouldn't want to be with me. He made that really clear.

It is really hard to go anywhere without him taking the notice of what am I doing.

It is kind of annoying...but in it's own way, it is really cute and funny.

I then looked at the clock ones again and it seemed that I have been day dreaming over an hour or so.

I then tryed to get up but something didn't let me move up. Or...should I say someone didn't let me move up.

Draco " It's not time for us to get up yeat...."

Y / n " Draco, for merlins sake...your not a baby"

I then turned my face towards his but as soon as I did he kissed me and moved me closer to himself.

Not soon after he broke the kiss and I tryed to use that moment and get up from the bed but it didn't turn out well.

He was still laying down while I was sitting on him. He was holding my legs so that I couldn't jump away.

Draco " Why are you in that kind of hurry? It's just a school you know? "

Y / n " yea, it's just school that we have to go today and I need to get ready you know."

Draco " why? You don't need to look special when I know that you are."

Y / n " mark my words 'it doesn't matter what you see, as long as you yourself look beautiful.' And I think that I need to get ready, so that I look beautiful. "

Draco then moved his upper body, so that we were now face to face. He gave me the smirk.

Y / n " what is it?"

Draco " I think you are beautiful "

Y / n " I know you do"

We then put our foreheads together and closed our eyes. He then stardet to move his hands away from my legs.

I ones again tryed to jump away from the bed but he got my waist and he pulled me to sit on his lap. I just crossed my arms and took a deep breath.

Draco " hehehe...."

Y / n " What's so funny?"

Draco " no.. it's just that...hehe...you look like a little kid when you act like this."

I just rolled my eyes and chaged my heads position so that my face was facing the ceiling.

I then saw Draco's chin infront of my face. I then desidet to lick it and then I felt that his crip around me wasn't as tight.

I then tryed to jump away from him ones again but this time I got away. He looked little bit annoyed by it. But in a teasing way.

Draco " you cheated..."

Y / n " ou please. Tell me one time in your life that you didn't "

Draco ".  .  . Fare enough "

Y / n " that's what I thought. "

I then went behinde my changing frame to get my Hogwards school uniform on.

When I came out from it I went staight to my desk to ged rid of this bed hair.

Draco " why do you want to go to the school so badly? "

Y / n " don't get me wrong Draco,  but you have been here so much that it is as if you are living in here and I need to see other people too. And now that he is back I am the only one with Harry who saw it."

Draco " But you can't..."

Y / n " I know Draco...I won't say anything about him. But can you promise me one thing?"

Draco " what is it ? "

Y / n " I know you may not trust me enough yet. But if...only if there was a change for me to find out who my father was and I would have to do something for Voldemord to know. Will you promise me not to tell your father? "

Draco " sure... "

Y / n " I am not joking This Time Draco!"

Draco " neather am I. We are one now. We don't have to tell him everything that we do. Or do you want me to call him and tell him that I broke his rule and didn't sleep in a different room than you?"

Y / n " thanks Draco "

Draco " no problems here"

Y / n " Wait...your father told you to sleep in a differ..."

Draco " shhh  shhh don't say it"

I then put on some lipgloss on and stood up.

Y / n " and now, if you excuse me... I have some things that I need to take care of before we leave."

Draco " no rush...as you can see I haven't even 100 % waken up yeat. "

Y / n " believe me...I can see that. "