part. 84 "the guilty one"

Draco was obviously more than shocked about the information, as was I.

Draco "but...how? We only did it once and it was so long ago...it would have shown.."

(Y/n) " well not necessarily Draco...it is not that rare that the baby grows slower or not so front in my body..."

We were both really taken in by this sitsuation. We didn't really know what to think.

(Y/n) " should we...keep it a secret or...tell someone about this?"

Draco then looked me in the eyes and took hold of my hand and kissed it and then placed it against his cheek.

Draco "I have to inform my parents about it...it would have been their grandchild after all...but rest is up to you I think."

(Y/n) " what do you mean by that?"

I was a bit confused. I didn't really have anything against the fact that he will tell to his parents about it.

Draco " I mean that you can decide will you tell someone about it or not. Or do you overall want anyone to know. I don't really have anything to loose in it since I am a boy....and don't take it in a wrong way, but I know girls are treated differently in this kind of matters..."

He sounded very sad about what he just said but he was right...it was totally different for us girls.

(Y/n) " just a thought but...should you tell Harry?"

He then looked at me with shocked expression. He even looked kind of mad.

Draco " why on earth would you want me to do that?!"

He hissed quietly and looked me deep in my eyes.

(Y/n) "Draco...you are missing my point here. Look at it this way. Harry had feelings for me for a long time and you saw his expression when he attacked me. He feels bad about it. What do you think will come of him when he hears from you that he killed my unborn child? At least he would leave us alone after that...."

Draco then looked at me with a little mixed up emotions on his face.

Draco " that is evil...but brilliant idea (y/n). Are you sure thou...that it doesn't hurt you?"

(Y/n) " I am gonna be just fine. Like I said...I didn't even know I was pregnant. Of course it is going to hurt sometime but... It is not the end of the world."

He then looked at me with a wide smile and hugged me tightly. I soon hugged him back and realized that I was gonna be totally fine because I will always have him by my side.He then helped me up from the bed and kissed me.

Draco " if I remember right you have to go and take a rest, yes?"

He told me with his tiny smirk. I just laughed a little and shake my head in approval. I then hggged him one more time and stardet to walk away.

Draco's P.O.V

As I escorted (y/n) to the common room I couldn't say with words how mad I actually was about all this.

If only I have cursed that young stupid girl right this wouldn't have happened. And how did I not notice that (y/n) was pregnant? Well...it is my fault. I didn't use protection.

Harry is so going to pay from all of this. I know he hurt her, even thou she might not admit it. It was her own baby for heaven's sake!

I watched (y/n) to go to the girl's side of the common room and I instantly walked out to find Harry. It was partly my fault that she is in that state...I was the one fighting with Harry and she Blocked me.

I walked around the castle and couldn't find him at first. I then went to look him from the outside and lucky for me there he was. Sitting on a rock.

Let's just blow the shit up right from the start now shall we?

Draco "so how does it feel..Potter? To be a murderer?"

Harry "what are you talking about Malfoy?! (Y/n) did not die! Snape saved her!"

I then spit on the ground Infront of him and looked at him with disgust written all-over my face.

Draco " you filthy little brat. You killed and innocent life...and what do you think that I have to say to that. Or how (y/n) feels about it?!"

He looked even more confused and kept asking on what did I mean with all this. (Y/n) is so good at these things... How did she know that Harry would give out this reaction so boldly to me of all people.

Draco" are you seriously that blind....? Fine I will tell you since your IQ can't keep up"

I then went closer and closer to him so that I could whisper it to him. I smirked before placing my hand infront of my mouth to talk right nex to his ear.

Draco" (y/n) was pregnant you know. You killed our...her unborn child cold-blo..."

I didn't have time to finish off my sentence, because he pushed me away. I was able to hold my balance and just took one step further away from him. I looked at his face and he was so lost...not only in words.

Draco " it is a fact Potter! Accepted it! The Boy Who Lived killed a child..."

Harry " STOP IT! It can't be true! You are lying to me!"

Draco " if you are so sure about that, then go and ask her yourself tomorrow. Since she wants to be alone now because of all that has happened because of you."

I then just turned around and walked away. I could hear him cursing after me.

Draco " ou don't worry potter... I will gladly curse you someday for what you did..."

Hi Everyone!

Finally some Draco action I see I see~

I hope you are all still enjoying and having fun here. I am still trying my best to get better at spelling things and I hope it shows at least somewhere.

Happy Easter to everyone🐰🐇🐣🐤🐥🥚