part. 24 the hair...?

As I woke up at the informary there was little gift boxis left to the table next to my bed. There was 4 from Gryffindor and 3 from Slytherin house. "Well I can quess who does are from"

I said to myself as I lifted myself to sit on the bed. I saw my uniform on the right side of the bed. I stood up and put it on.

I was still little scared of what happend yestarday but I have to go on with it I'm not going to be one of those stubit girls who just stands behinde the boys while they fight the bad guys up.

I want a man who will fight beside me in that kind of fight, I don't need someone who things that I'm a weak little girl.

As I was ready putting the uniform, I took my backpack and put the gifts inside it.

As the Nurse let me go. I looked at the clock and it looks like I have class at McGonagall classroom.

It looked like everyone else were already in class. I felt little scared to go in the classroom at middle of class.

But I knew I had to so I lightly knocked on the door and let myself in. As I closed the door behinde me Harry and Draco stood up. The whole class was now looking at them.

I think they did it by accident because they sit back down as quick as they stood up...but...with blush on their faces.

Hermione " We were just about to speak about the chamber. Are you okay with that (y / n )? "

Y / n " S...sure"

I then went to sit to the empty seat from the back to lisen the story.

"very well, you all do know ofcourse that Hogwards was found over thousend years ago by the 4 greates witch's and wizard's of each Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now, 3 of the founders were harmonic but one of them was not."

Ms.Minerva was speaking as if she didn't want us to know abou this.

" Salazar Slytherin wishead to be more selective about the students that wanted to come in Hogwards. He believed that magical learning should be kept with the old magick families that we call pure-bloods."

As she said that she looked at Draco

"Unable to convice the others, he desidet to leave the school. Agording to legend Salazar Slytherin has build a hidden chamber in this castle, known as a chamber of secrets. Shortly before they pardet he seald it, until that time someone from his own bloodline would come back to school. Only someone like that would be eable to open the chamber, and let out the horros inside it. And it would destroy anyone who is not worthy of magic."

She then looked at Hermione and Hermione answered "...muggle borns "

McGonagall nodded her head as she looked pretty sad. She told us to stay calm because the castle has been searched many times and no such a chamber has been found.

But that was too stupit thing to do to as a joke. So someone has opened the chamber.

McGonagall "but well now. Ms.Avis you just came so could you change animal in to a cup?"

Y / n " I'm sorry professor but I don't have any animals with me"

McGonagall "ou, but that isn't a problem. Come here. You can use my crow."

Y / n "very well then."

I then walked infront of the class with my wand. If I remember the spell right I'm going to be alright.

Draco " But professor, she didn't even hear the spell"

Teacher just smiled and shaked her head. I then counted in my head. 1...2...3 and then I whispered to myself "veravertum" then the crow turned in to a beautiful silver cup.