part 10. devorse. . . ?

As I woke up from my bed I didn't have any memory of going to sleep. All I remembert was that malfoy's were leaving and I came back to my room.

I still had the dress from yesterday on me, so I changed to a little bit more...not dress okay! But still glamoures clothes.

I then tryed to open the door but I heard screams and shouting from downstares. I then opened the door and went to downstares.

As I was on the last steps of stares my parens stopped shouting."What is going on?" I asked as mother came next to me"I know that it is not often that pure-bloods does this but...me and your father are going to take... devorse " as my mother said that my heart skipped a beat.

It was almost forbitten to devorse as a pure-blood. Why would they even think something like that?!

They spoke about moving in different mansions. because Mother's family owned this one father would go to the other house that was away from here.

It was in germany...

Ofcourse I was sad about this. They would have to go through lots of meetings to take the devorse and...they would have to decide what to do with me.

But what I didn't know was why did they take the devorse. Just yesterday they looked really happy with their childhod friends....and now they are just....just...adults.

I just went past them to the kitchen and tryed to eat something but...I didn't feel like it. It just didn't go down.

I then drew the food in the wall and took broom and went to have a little fly journey over the house.

My mother and father tryed to stop me. I HAD ENOUGH! I tryed to be a good daughter but if they can't even live together I don't care anymore.

I fly to Hogsmeade to have something to drink. I was cold because I didn't have my jacked. I was freezing. I then went to sit down.

If I wasn't mad I would be really embarrassed right now because the youngest of Avis family was freezing and alone.

I almost fell asleep on my seat but then I felt something warm on my shoulders....a black jacked?

I tryed to look up, it was Alex. I took the jacked and drew it back at him"look (y/n)..." I stopped him "Don't you dare to say my name!"

I hate him....even now I do not need his help."look...I know you hate me, but you will freez to dead if you don't wear it!" I then rolled my eyes. I drunk the whole butterbear that I had and looked at him. " I rather die than take help from a person who almost destroyed my emotions "

I then pushead him aside and took my broom. I just wanted to be alone for a while. As I went out someone took hold of my broom "I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ALE....Draco? " I was little shocked.

Draco " you said my na....anyway What are you doing here? And your freezing! "

Y / n " what do you care"

Draco " I care because just yestarday you were in good mood"

Y / n " good mood?! You call that a good mood?!"

He then tryed to say something but a hand landet on his shoulder. It was Lucius. " I feel sorry for you Avis..." he said. Draco looked confused at what he was speaking about. I just took my broom and fly away.

Is there any other plase I could go??? What about Neville? Well I did try to save him ones...but I don't think that is enough.

After all I ended up going to Neville's house. His granma gladly took me in because she knew who I was and what I have done for Neville.

My face was pale and I had blue lips. They took me to sit next to the fireplace and me and Neville stardet to talk.

He had so much sympaty. I then heard about his parens....I thought they were already dead.

" I am sorry to hear that Neville." As I said that he asked why was I outside freezing. I told him about my parents but not more than what was nessecary...even thought I really doubt that he would tell anyone.

It was already 20.38 and it was getting really dark so I decided to leave. I hugged Neville and fly off. It was really hard to fly because of the snow falling from the sky.

I did get home but my father was already gone. I could see my mother sitting in the living room with a viski bottle. She had drunked herself to sleep.

I took the bottle and put it back to it's place. I then looked at her with crossed arms."What did you do to get him so mad" I thought out loud and left her there. I then went back to my own room.

I have never heard them that angry before. They had several fights before but they always ended with a kiss and...sometimes with...something more.

But...What can be so bad that they have to live separately....and take the devorse.

As I sit down on my bed I thought these things over and over again in my head to find some excuse to all this but I can't find one.

Rest of the vacation

The rest of the time before going back to school I had to go to the ministery of magick multiple times with my mother.

The ministers also came to our house now and then because they also wanted my opinion about where I should live and is it good for me to live where I live right now.

Right now I think that if I would ever want to rather be in school than home...it would be right now!

Okay, hello everypody!

So...I wanted (and I am trying to) make Neville your friend because so many wanted that. I know it wasn't that much yeat but he will be your friend in some point...if nothing supriseingly bad happen.

But yea.

I am little sad that you reader don't talk to me much....please I would love you to tell me more about what you think about the story. And that wey you would be eable to help me with the story.

Excample is that I didn't even think that you would have been friends with Neville, but couple of you wanted so I thought "Well why not try it out"

Your voice is Important! Use it!