part. 85 "the calm before storm, or so they say"

I still felt very weird inside my own body because of what happened, but I didn't really mind it. I am starding to care less and less about this school and the people in it.

We are all the same. We are all alive, we live our life and do things we should and should not do.

Many people even kill in this world...so why isn't that I couldn't... Or shouldn't. They say that if you kill a killer the number of killers will still stay the same...well... That just means that I shouldn't stop at the first one.

Tomorrow we were supposed to put the plan in action and I could see that Draco was stressing about it so much that he didn't really get much peace to sleep.

I took a strawberry from the table and put it Infront of his face and he looked at me and smirked. As he was about to bite it I took it a little further away. I did it again and again. But eventually I gave it to him

Draco " so much teasing in middle of the day"

He smirked and layed his hand on my thigh as he kissed my upper lip. I smirked a little and kissed him back. It turned into a French kiss as he caressed my thigh but we stopped as we stardet to hear Whistles from our table.

I just laughed with Draco and we gave a small kiss to each others before we stood up to leave from the hall. Draco then took hold of my hand and escorted me to one of the towers.

It was kind of fun in a way..to finally have some alone time to just be with each other.

Draco" I am guessing you still don't know the whole plan about tomorrow?"

I leaned closer to him as he put his arm around me to warm me up

(Y/n) " No, No I don't. I just know my part. I am supposed to support you through all of it. Your aunt and I actually get along strangely well if you ask me."

Draco then looked very amused at my last comment and he even laughed a little bit.

Draco " Bellatrix? Well that is unusual."

(Y/n) : I can see why, but I don't know, we just get along...with work of course. Her humor is totally different from mine. But she likes how I act with the orders given to me, and so on"

Draco " well that I can see, since she is so  put up with rules from you know who"

(Y/n) " are you sure we can talk about all of this in here?"

Draco" yes, this is actually one of two places you actually can talk."

He then smiled and turned to look at me. He kissed my forehead and then leaned his head to mine. I felt safe beside him.

I will make sure, whatever it is going to be I will help him tomorrow. I want his family to be proud of him. And maybe...just maybe...when Voldemort will be proud of me, he will tell me who my real parents are.

(Y/n) " Draco... actually... Would you... like to..."

My cheeks turned a little red since I wasn't really sure would it be a right time for this since it hasn't been that long since I had the miscarriage.

Draco " honey...are suggesting on doing something dirty"

He laughed and lifted his head up to look at me but I looked away. He then gently took hold of my  chin and lifted it up to look at my face.

Draco " you are so pink. You could have just asked (y/n)~"

He then did a little turn to me and lifted me on the edge of the railing. As I looked down it was a looong way down. And my body got little intense.