part. 64 the end of fourth year

While Dumledore was speaking the memory speech for Cedric I kept pokerface the whole time. Because the last moment he saw me I was crying. Why was I so stupit and didn't smile to him one last time?

But as the ceremony ended and the other schools were leaving  everyone were gaving good byes and I tryed to look happy.

I didn't want to make everyone else feel more bad that they already were. I wasn't the only one feeling bad for him.

I just stayed close to Draco the whole time as we walked around the place. I was at least happy about the fact that it seemed that at the time  I wasn't talking to Draco,  he got new friends.

And lots of phone numbers I see....

I didn't mind. As long as he dosn't do anything...TOO stupit, I let is slide. After all...it wasn't him that was in the bath with others... half naked... kissing.

As the two other school left our school grounds, me and Draco turned around and stardet to walk towards the train.

Draco had hold my hand the whole time, even when he was talking to the other girls. It has been long time...

As he seadet me down in the train he didn't sit  infront of me. He sit Next To Me and placed his head on my lap.

Y / n " what is it?"

Draco " I felt alone..."

Y / n " I want to say 'I can't plame you' put I can...because I tryed to come up to you and speak to you."

Draco " I know. I was a total asshole"

Y / n " well...I was too...because I didn't trust for you to come back to me anymore "

Draco then lifted his head and looked concerned.

Draco " Please don't tell me that you and Cedric... "

Y / n " NO! On merlins beard Draco?! I wouldn't do anything like that before I am engaged to the boy!"

He then smirked a little and rested his head back on my lap. He looked too happy...

Y / n " Draco...? "

Draco " So THAT was the reason you didn't wanna do it. I thought it was because you were embarrass...what a shame~"

He smirked at me ones again. And even thought I knew it was a joke but I still was little....angry. but not like ANGRY.

Y / n " well look who got his smile back"

Draco " well then tell me...where did I lost it in the first place?"

He then looked at me as I thought for a short moment there, and then lowered my face over his and gave him a French kiss.

His impression told me that he was very suprised by it. Well...it wasn't often that I was the one starding the kiss.

When I pulled back I looked at him in the those silver eyes of his and whispered.

Y / n " I think I accidentally took It With Me."

Draco then put his lips against mine and there we were kissing ones again. But then the door opened.

Pansy " ou merlin...get a room you too!"

Draco then stopped the kiss and looked at me for a moment. He then got up from my lap and now he was sitting normaly next to me.

Draco " Actually...Pansy. we did have the room. You were the one storming in."

Pansy " a...anyway. your father wanted me to tell you a message 'that he won't be eable to come and get you and no one is home when you come. So could you....go.....to Avis mothers house with her Guardian and wait us until we come get you' that was the message. "

He then stormed out and Draco looked at the door but after a little while he turned around to look at me.

Draco " I guess we will have lot of time to talk today. "

Y / n " I guess so."

Draco then put his head carefully on my lap ones again. I could see that he was sleepy. And now that I think about it...he looked like this in the ball also.

Y / n " Did you get enough sleep while I wasn't with you?"

Draco " Actually no...I couldn't sleep...and when I finally did fall to sleep I saw nightmares"

Y / n " sleep now...we have time to talk at my house."

Draco " but then you're all alone."

Y / n " even if you fall asleep. You're not going anywhere...your just sleeping."

He then node his head and closed his eyes and I stardet to sing him to sleep, with some of my older songs.