part 11. back to school

My mother tryed to do everything so that I would feel good with her so that I wouldn't leave her and go to live with father in germany.

But because of that I didn't have much alone time. So for the first time in my life I was happy to do my shoppings alone.

Almost everypody knew about what happend to my parents. Because it was on first page of every news and paper! Well can't plame them. We were really powerfull family and they were the first pure-bloods to devorse in ages.

I just went quickly in few shops and took couple new notebooks and ink for pen, so that there wouldn't be more people trying to get information from me.

As I came back I gave my things to my elf "put thease on my bed" I said "yes mam" even thought I was evil to him he was happy to help me...he was...masocist. he loved when I hurt him. My father cave him to me.

I did punish him if he did something wrong, but only then! It didn't believe or did anything mom asked. It only listened me.

I then walked to look for my mother. She was looking through her closet. I asked if there was anything I can ware because my mother had so beautiful clothes.

She gave me everything that was even a little bit too little to her. I asked the others elfs to take them to my room. I then gave one present to my mother. It was her birthday after all so I got her a new shoes.

She liked them. I was happy about that. But right now I just want to pack the rest of my things for Hogwarts. At least there I could have some peach of mind.

*time skip*

-the train station-

Mother wanted to come to the station with me. I tryed to say no but she came anyway. Well I was happy that she was here. But all the adults looked my mother with anger and me with sorrow.

I don't need their pity! I maeby under aged but I know what goes around me. I looked at my mother and she gave me a smile. She then hugged me and I went inside the train.

And again I was very early so I found the seat very quickly. But now when I watched from the window I could see that my mother is still there.

I jumbet a little bit when the door opened. When I saw it was malfoy I just turned my head back to where my mother was.

Draco " I am really sorry about what happend to your parens"

He said as he sit to the seat infront of me. I then looked at him and he really looked sad.

Y / n " why should you be sorry about it?"

I asked and lifted Levi from my shoulders to my lap.

Draco " well...I am also a pure-blood. So I am also taking this as a shock. So I just don't see how this wouldn't be one for you."

Y / n " well I am sorry to disappoint you in that matter"

Draco " don't lie to me! I saw you after christmas you run out from home. And when we went back home with my father he told me what has happend. So you were sad!"

Y / n " Yes, As you said I WAS but I am not anymore. Happy now?"

He looked really shocked. In reality I wanted to cry at the moment. He seriously asked how I was and tryed to turn everything back at me.

But why I want to hug him?

Draco" I know it must be hard for you but you can't just shut out your own feelings "

I looked him in the eyes, I saw sorrow in them. The boy who I am are trying to crush and destroy is almost destroying me and making me cry.

He tryed to say something but then Grabbe and Goyle came in and he stopped. I just looked out from the window as the train took off.

It was snowing. It was so beautiful. Again when the lady came with the sweets Goyle and Grabbe took almost everything. Draco took some chogolate frogs but I didn't take anything. Even if I would have, I would have looked like a idiot while trying to eat them.

The ride was enjoyable. Because I knew that when I get out of this train I will be a new Avis (y / n ). I will be a girl who will do as she sees the best.

I just brushed Levi's long back while it was asleep. But when train stopped I had to wake it up and put it back to my shoulders.

As I got out from train I already got the faces with sorrow on them. I just put my smirk and smile mix on my face and walked happily.

Many of people looked at me with big guestonmarks on their heads when they saw how happy I was.

Well I can't say I was happy. But amused~

I am sorry for so late update and that it is so short. I have big prombelms in my own love life so it just feels wrong to write one.

I will not end the book because I hate it when a good or bad story ends in the middle.

The updates will be random for a little while but I will not stop.