part 6. Love potion

All the girls in my room were still sleeping. I was little shocked about what happend yestarday...at the common room.

I fed Levi and brush my hair. I then change to my school uniform and walked quietly out from the room.

There was no one in the common room so I just kept walking out from there and went to have something to eat. I saw that there were people from other houses. Some of them were still really scared of the troll. I did also hear that it was Potter and Weasly who beat it up.

Well I wasn't suprised. As I sat down to eat I took (f/food) and (f/drink). I stardet to eat. I ate really quick 'cause more people stardet to come.

I wanted to go back to my room so that I could quickly start doing the potion. After all we didn't have that long before the next class with Snape.

As I get back to the common room I could see Snape that was gathering all the first year students to go look some match. " Snape does everyone have to g..." he stopped me by saing "yes".

- time skip -

We were now walking stares up to our place. I was first of the students so I got to go right next to the edge. Then others stardet to come too.

I didn't want to come to the Quidditch mach...I did love to fly on brooms and play it. But I didn't like to watch it, because then I would want to play too.

Snape went were the other teachers were. And the slytherin house was all here. I then watched around me who were next to me. Goyle was on my right side and Malfoy was on my left side.

I saw he gave me a smirk. I returned it and put my eyes back to the game. I stardet to brush my hair back to my ear over and over again....I wanted to play!

"Is there something wrong with your hair?" I looked at Grabbe who said it "No, I am just getting excidet." I answered but he looked really confused. I then looked foward "I love to play Quidditch." I said and then one of the Gryffindor's players fell from his broom.

I didn't laugh... but I did smile. After that slytherin stardet to score points and more and more and more Gryffindor players fell from their brooms.

Then Harry's broom stardet to act weird and he almost fell down. But then it stopped. The seekers then went after the snitch. But Harry..."caught " it. If you can call it that. They won 170-30.

Malfoy put his hands on his face while I stardet to sneak away. I walked straight to my room to get the box and the book. I put them in my backpack and went back to the common room and from there to Snape's office.

Y / n " Snape, The essay that we are doing and we were suppost to do the potions. So could I do the potion in the classroom?"

Snape " depends...what potios are you going to make isacly?"

Y / n " Amortentia, sir"

As he heard me he looked at me with confusion. He then standed up and went to his shelf.

Snape " And how are you...a first year student trying that kind of potion?"

Y / n " you put me up with Drago and he told me to do it. Our essay is about potions that mix our emotions"

Snape then turned to face me and took my book from my arm and gave me a new one.

Snape " If you really think of doing it then use this book. It is a real potion book that we use here."

I then nod my head and left his office. I quickly stardet to look through the book. It was much more easier to read that the one that I had.

As I was walking to the classroom I saw Draco walking towards me. I acted like I didn't notice him and kept looking at the book.

" why are you ignoreing me?" I stopped and lifted my head and saw Draco one feet away from me. " sorry, I don't know what are you talking about " I simply said and tryed to pass him.

He then took a step to the right where I was trying to pass him "Now why are you so obsessed with me?" I said and then I closed the book and looked at him.

Draco " I am just trying to ask you where are you going with sixth years potion book."

Y / n " I got it from Snape. And if you excuse me, I am going to do the love potion to our essay"

Draco " But I am your partner, I should come with you."

Y / n " I thought we were suppost to do them alone"

Draco " well you can always come and watch when I do myne "

Y / n " NO...I mean no Thankyou, but no. "

I then stardet to walk away. The only thing I didn't enjoy in this scene was that the only sound I hear as I walk off was my heels doing the noise while they hit the rock floor.

As I finnally got to the classroom I got my box on the table and went to get others things from the closet.

I then stardet to look true my box were the ingreadians were. I then put them in "Ashwinder eggs, rose thorns, peppermint, powdered, moonstone" I said to myself and stardet mixing them.

There stardet to come these puch of different smells put I blocked my nose for now. Then there was a spiraling steam. I looked at the book and it said that it was suppost to do that. And that ment it was ready.

I then went back to my box and took couple different size bottles and put the potion in them. one was a really little one and the other ones were hand sized.I then cleaned up and packed up my things.

Even if I was trying not to smell it, I somehow smelled somekind of
...gell?