part 16. mom? dad?

I walked infront of my mother. She looked like she was sick or something.

Y / n " mom...? Are you okay? You look like you have a fever."

She just smiled at me and took my things.

Mom " C'mon darling. Let us go home. There is something we have to talk about."

With that she went to the fireplace. I went shortly after her. As we were at my Mother's house she gave my things to the elfs and went to sit down.

Y / n " Mom really, what is going on?"

Mom " I know that it is hard to take this just afrer you got back from school. but...I ment to meet a doctor and..."

Y / n " Yes mom?"

Mom "I have a illness that has no cure for it. So we have desidet that you will go and live with your father in Germany. "

I couldn't speak up....does this mean that my mother is going to die?

Y / n " Mom...Why can't I stay here with you? I do know how to speak German but we haven't been there in ages. "

Mom "You just can't. This....thing can also get you if your too close to me. I....your father has already taken all of your belongigs to his house. It would be best if you would leave as soon as possible. It is not save for you to be here."

What is going on here?! In school I was almost killed and now you tell me that I can't even live in my own house without being killed?!

Y / n " why on earth do you want me to leave so badly?! Do you hate me mom!?"

Mom "Nonono...Darling I love you but it seriously it isn't save for you in here. Just...go away okay? I want you to be save..."

As she said that I could see that she was holding her hand and holding back tears that were almost going down her cheeks.

I just stood up and went infront of the fireplace. I turned to look at my mother before I went inside it. I heard someone trying to come and destroy the front door open from outside.

Mom then quickly got up and looked at me. "Just go!" I got scared. Why was mom so scared? Who was at the door. As mother runned towards the door that was end of the hall, I came out from the fireplace.

But then someone used it to come in. "Dad...what is going on?!" I shouted at him. But at the same time the door fell down and the room was full of black smoke and green light.

I stardet shaking...father quickly took hold of me and went in the fireplace. At the same time there was a black smoke coming towards us.

It was fast...then I heard a words I thought I would never heard from my mothers mouth "Avada kedavra!" The smoke stopped and it fell down infront of the fireplace.

It was a....human.

As the green flames took over I closed my eyes and looked towards my father.

Dad " (y/n)...I never thought I would use this on you but...there is no need for you to remember our kind like that."

Y / n " Dad what are you talking about?"

I could feel my eyes getting blur as he continued speaking "Oblivied.... (y/n) forgive me."

.
.
.

As I woke up from my bed I went to downstares. I went to eat. I saw my father on the other side of the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y / n " Morning Dad."

Dad "morning (y/n). Say...do you miss your mother?"

I looked at my father with a bit of questioning look on my face.

Y / n " What do you mean dad? I have never even seen her."

With these words I could see my father cry.

Dad " Yes...how silly of me asking something like that"

Y / n " dad...it is okay if you miss her you know. Even I would if I have ever seen her."

He just nod to me and we stardet eating. Dad was silly. He always was. I wonder what got him to ask so serious question first thing in the morning.

Y / n " Dad...I was thinking. I had this reeealy strange dream at school. I was young and I was in some kind of field. I was practicing fire magick without a wand and then you came running towards me and screamed. And then my fire went out of control. It was really strange. "

Dad " well your not the only one. If I would see something like that I would be more than shocked what it was about. "

I then nod my head and continued eating my breakfest.

(To make this really short. Your father erased every memory you had about your mother and you think that you have lived your whole live in Germany and yes..your personality changed a little on the way)

I ran back to my room to change clothes. This summer I am going to learn how to dance! I know how to sing but if I want to marry a man from a really hig rank that isn't enough.

" okay lets get stardet!"

I shouted to myself as I stardet practicing some easy moves. My farher came to my room couple times when I was quiet and trying find a good song. He came to make sure that I was okay because I was so quiet.

The time was running really fast while practicing. When the clock was already 20.48 I decided to go and take a shower before I would eat.

As I was on my way to the shower I heard my father talking to someone. I looked from the corner and saw it was Lucius. " Hi Mr.Malfoy how are you today? "

I didn't want to get too close because he would smell that I reek of sweat.

Mr.Malfoy "G...good Thankyou "

Y / n " Happy to hear that, now if you excuse me "

I then left and went to the shower. I usualy take my time in there if I have it but at the moment I just wanted to take a quick shower before eating.

As I came out from the bathroom I went to the kitchen and stardet eating with my father.

Dad " ( y / n ) what do you think?"

Y / n " about what?"

Dad " The food. Lucius brought it. Narcissa made it for us"

Y / n " you mean Narcissa Malfoy? I didn't know she could cook. Well anyway, this is good"

Dad " Happy to hear that. "