Two Become One

There had been a tension between Stephanie and I at the park. It was almost like were fighting feelings that we were losing against. I knew it was wrong. Hell, I knew it was too soon to be feeling the way that I felt but shit we were already breaking rules and I felt like breaking another one.

"Trust me..." that's all she said to say for me to follow her to her home in the east side without a care in the world. Nothing else that was going on with me mattered that night. All I wanted to do was be with my girl. She walked into the house and made her way to her bedroom window. She signaled for me to climb in and even helped me through the window. That girl was something special and I knew it. She made her way in the bathroom for a quick shower. That let me know that I wasn't the only one with sex on my brain. I was excited but at the same time, I was nervous about what this encounter would bring. I was sure that my feelings would deep and almost as sure that hers would as well.

I looked around her room and complimented her on the way it was set up. A picture caught my attention as i sat on the bed waiting for her to return. It looked like a picture of a family. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it was her and her family. She was younger in the picture and they looked so happy. I only wished that there had been a time in my life when I was just as happy, but no such luck.

She came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She was still a little wet, water beads still laid on her shoulders. She walked up to me and asked if I was okay. I nodded, still staring at the picture. She took the picture from me and I dropped my hands to my side. She could tell that I was completely surrendering to her. She reached out and grabbed my face, kissing me, biting my lip, pulling me closer to her. My body was on fire, knowing that this was really going to happen. I couldn't wait and I was so anxious to feel her body on the inside. I just knew it would be unlike any other encounter that I had ever had.

I didn't waste any time. I laid her body down on the bed and opened up her towel. I stared down at her body like it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it was. Her breasts were supple and all I wanted to do was put my lips on them. I kissed her and laid down on top of her. She slid her tongue in my mouth which gave me the green light. I felt her grinding against me from the bottom, letting me know that she was ready. I was still a little unsure, but my body was overriding my mind at that point. All of the blood in my body was rushing down to my dick and I couldn't disguise my excitement any longer. She moved up a little when she felt me. Her eyes widened but soon the shock faded. My body was shaking and so was hers. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "I wanna see you...all of you." I planted a soft kiss on her lips and struggled to stand to my feet. My heart was racing and I was sweating bullets and we hadn't even started yet.

She watched me, biting her lip and at the same time enticing me even more. I removed my shirt and then my shorts. All that was left was my boxers. My shit was at full attention at that point. She smiled at me and then said, "Come here...let me do that." I walked towards her and she pulled at my boxers. She pulled them down and I stepped out of them. "Do you have a condom?" she asked me. I carried one in my wallet with me at all times just in case. One thing I didn't like to do was make a store run right in the middle of getting some pussy.

"Yeah I got one." I bent down and reached for my wallet. I removed the condom and ripped open the wrapper. I rolled the rubber up and stood there waiting for her signal. She sat up and pulled me towards her. My body fell on top of hers and from there, I kissed her lips...her neck...her breasts. She moaned softly, wrapping her thighs tightly around me. Just feel her wetness that close to me made a tad bit harder. I was so excited but I didn't wanna let her down. I was so nervous about bustin quick but I knew that I wouldn't be able to help it with her. Then I thought to myself, it was her first time. I would have to take it very easy anyway, which would buy me some time.

Every kiss made my heart pound a little harder. I could feel hers beating through her chest. I moved back up to her lips and placed a soft kiss on them. "I can't wait anymore, baby. I need you." she told me, rubbing the back of my head, setting me off. I shook a little harder and I watched her thighs shake as I finally pushed the head inside of her. She grabbed my back and dug her nails into me, letting me know to take it just a little bit easier. "Ouch...don't move so fast, baby." she instructed. I listened and tried again. I kissed her and rubbed on her thigh as I pushed into her again. This time her pussy welcomed me, inch my inch, little by little until I was half way in. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable so I took my time deepening my stroke. She was so wet and I knew she wanted this. Her legs tightened up around me while I continued to stroke her. She seemed to get wetter the deeper I went. Before I knew it, I was breaking through. "Oh shit..." I moaned, feeling her tightening up around me. I could go deeper now and she welcomed me. I knew she was in some kind of pain, but she allowed me to continue to give her all of me...