One Night

Stephanie had showed up at my door right on schedule. I can't say that I wasn't more than happy to see her standing there. I had been fantasizing...planning...wondering what it would be like and what I would do if I have just one more chance to be with her as I had been before. Stephanie had always seemed to fit me like a glove and make me feel like I could go about twelve rounds with her. And the thing I liked best about her was that she held her own against me in bed. Whenever we were together, we went at each other like it was a competition to see who could make the other tap out. And I don't know if she felt like she would be the one who would put in the most work that night...but I had other plans for her.

"Can I come in?" she asked quietly, knowing that my family was sleeping. I stepped aside and let her walk in, then closed and locked the door behind her. She sat down on the couch and waited for me to join her. I could feel myself getting nervous the closer I got to her. It's almost as if I could hear her heart beating, which made my heart rate immediately increase. I wanted her bad...and I could sense that she knew it.

"So...we did it...we graduated high school." she said with excitement in her tone. I was proud of the both of us, but I had something else on my mind and didn't wanna waste too much time with idle conversation. "Yeah we did...so what are you doing here?" I asked her, even though I had a feeling that I knew exactly why she was there. "I had to see you before I left...spend some time with you. I'm gonna miss you Antonio." she replied. I would miss her too...not seeing her and not being around her would be a challenge, but I knew she had to go to better herself. I hadn't decided what I was gonna do at that point, but I was in the process of making some very serious and final decisions.

"I'm gonna miss you too...but I understand why you're going. You need a fresh start and you deserve a shot at a new life and success. I want that for you and I would never stand in your way." I told her. She stared at me for a moment and then she laid her head on my shoulder. "Thank you for letting me go...I know it's hard for you." she said, taking my hand in hers and stroking it. I laid my head on hers and stroked her hand, then I said, "I won't forget you...but you know if you love someone, you let them go. And I love you enough to let you go and do your thing." Stephanie looked up at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you too." she said, enhancing the passion in our kiss. That's when I knew that she wouldn't be going home that night. I felt her hands running up and down my chest and stomach, which made me pull her closer to me. I needed to feel her...the warmth of her body and her gentle touch. Smelling her perfume put even more magic into the moment. I knew it was dangerous and that someone could wake up and catch us in the act but I didn't care. I needed her and she needed me. And we were both gonna get what we wanted.

After a few minutes, we made our way back to my bedroom. I made sure to close and lock the door behind us so that we wouldn't be interrupted. As soon as I did, Stephanie walked up to me and started kissing me...sloppily, hungrily...like she had been waiting forever for our lips to touch. I could feel myself losing control as my heart began to race and my blood began to rush to my lower regions. She pulled my shirt off and reached down to my shorts and tugged at them. As she did that, I pulled off her shirt and immediately started to take off her bra. Stephanie's breasts were so beautiful and just the right size for me...let's just say I'm a greedy man. I licked, sucked...and pulled at her nipples while she rubbed the back of my head and neck. She let out slight moans as I continued to tease her...I knew just how to drive her crazy because I knew her body so well.

Mere seconds passed and she pushed me down on the bed. I didn't know what I was in for but I knew she had something up her sleeve. She quickly came out of her shorts and panties...then dropped down to her knees and took me into her mouth. She took her time...stroked, pulled, and sucked...and nearly drove me insane. The sensation to cum became too much so I stopped her before I got way too far gone. I picked her up and put her legs on my shoulders, licking and sucking in her valley...eating like a starving man who had just been given a full coarse meal. I felt her body begin to shake and I knew she was due to explode any second. "Ssh..." I said to her in between licks. Her moans had gotten louder and the last thing I wanted was for someone to come knocking at that point. I could feel her body coming to an orgasm...she gasped and grabbed my head, letting her river flow. "Let me down." she said, just as soon as she could catch her breath. We started kissing again, only this time, a little more passionately. She jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. There was no turning back. I laid her down in my bed and didn't waste any time pushing myself deep inside of her. She tightened her grip around me as I thrusted even deeper. I kissed her to muffle her moans. I didn't wanna have to stop until we had both had enough. She felt so good and I was losing all control.

After about five minutes of the back and forth, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. All I could do was stare at her breasts as she began bouncing up and down on me. I closed my eyes and gave into her. She knew just how to do me...slow...then speed it up...slow down again...play with my mind a little bit. She did it so well...I knew I wouldn't last much longer if she kept that up. I couldn't let her win...not like that. Just as that thought crossed my mind...she climbed off of me and positioned herself on all fours. She looked at me and said, "Give me what I want..." giving me permission to do my worst and do my best at it. I positioned myself behind her...and pushed myself inside of her once again. I had to let her know that I wasn't gonna go down easy. This was a battle that I wanted to win...just so she knew that no one would ever do her better than I could or make her feel like I did. I thrusted as hard as I could...back and forth...grabbing the headboard so I could do more damage. Stephanie didn't surrender to that though...she took my strokes and started throwing it back, matching my rhythm...making me weak.

Time went on...but it felt like we had been stuck in that moment forever. We kept it up until we could no longer contain ourselves. Sweat was pouring off of both of our bodies...the heat was becoming too much and the feeling was just too strong. My sheets were soaked and it seemed like she was getting wetter...and wetter. I couldn't control it anymore...as far as I was concerned, she was about to win. It didn't seem like she was losing as much as steam as I was. I had been going hard and the proof was in the faces she made and the moans she let out. I felt my body start to tremble...the build up was coming...I grabbed her thighs and squeezed tight...then let go...

We laid there together, holding one another, talking about the future. I was gonna be sad to see her go and something in me didn't want that night to end. If I could've had it my way, we would've been going off to college together. But reality was...she was leaving and as far as I knew it...I wasn't going anywhere and I hadn't made any decisions just yet.

All I wanted was one more night...and I had gotten my wish.