Passion & Confessions

Creeping into the bathroom I admired what I seen through the glass door. My body was heat in, and in that moment I was determined to scratch that itch. Removing my clothes I pulled the shower curtain back. "Oh how I missed you...is there any room for me?", Antonio dropped his towel. "Yeah, come on." Pulling me into the shower Antonio wasted no time. Pushing him back I wanted him to enjoy this moment. "Slow down baby." His eyes lowered to my lower region. I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. My eye's teased him, followed by my lips kissing his neck. Soft moans escaped his lips. He was ready for me. Moving my hand I began stroking him. "Stephanie don't do that." Placing my finger over his lips, "Shh..." Pushing him back I dropped to my knees. By the look in his eyes Antonio knew what was coming. Dropping to my knee's I began stroking him. "Talk Spanish to me."

What was coming next, neither one of us was prepared. Everything that I learned was about to come into play. Pulling him slowly into my mouth I began bobbing slowly, pulling back, I began stroking him harder. "How does that feel to you?", spitting on the tip of my fingers, my hand made its way to my lower region. Sliding a finger in there I began fingering myself. Caught in a bliss, Antonio's moans grew louder. Bobbing faster, pulling back, sucking soft on tip brought him to an orgasm. "calm down baby breath."

Helping me up "Don't get too loud." Picking me up Antonio slid in. Thrusting hard I bit down on his shoulder. Moans echoed through the bathroom. Low clapping sounds, moans, and grunts escaped our lips. Whatever it was about this man drove me crazy. Digging my nails into his back, he began thrusting faster and harder. "Stephanie...you gone make me cum." He dug deeper. "Antonio...mmm...don't go no deeper." Gasping for air was no help. His stroke deepened the wetter I got. "Fuck...Stephanie." Biting my shoulder Antonio released himself.

Trying to catch our breaths, Antonio was ready for round two.

_________________________________________________

Antonio laid his head on my chest. For the past hour he looked as if he was in thought. Whatever was on his mind he avoided talking about it. Rubbing his back I needed to know what why he had been so quiet. It wasn't normal for him to be quiet and zoned out. "Are you okay? You haven't really been talking to me. It's like you are upset about something. Did I do something wrong?" His silence told me that whatever it was he was thinking about really upset him. "You know I love you, right?" Sitting up I knew whatever was coming I wasn't prepared for it. "I love you too Antonio. Whats wrong?" Never making eye contact, my heart began racing.

"I heard you throwing up earlier. I wanted to come in and check on you, but I didn't want to be intrusive. Is there something that I should know about?" Antonio looked at me with concern in his eyes. My back was against the wall. I could either lie or tell the truth. This wasn't the right time for this conversation. A big part wanted to lie to him, but I knew that wouldn't sit right with my conscience. This pregnancy was supposed to be a secret that I would take care of in a week.

Abortion was never really an option for me. Given the circumstance I knew what I was about to do would be the right thing. An inbred child would bring a world of problems that I was not ready for. The disabilities, getting help, living with the shame that I had a baby my uncle. That was something that I couldn't live with. Looking away tears rolled down my face. "Talk to me Stephanie. Please don't leave me out." God knew how much I loved this man. Lying to him would go against what I stood for. I was prepared that he would leave, but he had to know the truth.

"You weren't supposed to know right now. I'm not really ready for this at all Antonio. I don't want to lie to you." Staring me in my eyes, more tears followed behind my words. "I'm pregnant." Antonio paused. His eyes looked away, and at the moment I knew it was over. Not once looking at me he talked to me with his back turned towards me. I needed him to hold me, I wanted him to love. This wasn't his fault and I wasn't willing to put any extra stress on him. "Is it mines Stephanie?"

Crawling to the end of the bed, I reached out to touch him. Pulling away Antonio stood against the dresser, frustration was written all over his face. "No" Biting his jaw Antonio looked at me with disgust. "Who's is it Stephanie?" shaking my head my ears couldn't believe the questions he was throwing at me. "Do I really need to say it?" Punching the wall "Who's baby is it?" Cry hysterically "It's my uncle Tim's baby". Those words pierced through Antonio like a knife. There was no calming his down at that moment. "I wasn't going to say anything about the situation. Next week I'll be taking care of things."

Antonio couldn't stand the sight of me. His eyes changed from green to black with the blink of an eye. The man I had fallen in love with changed on me. The laugh now cry later picture was shown before me. Antonio stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. "No puede ser jodido en serio. Esta mierda no iba a suceder." I knew things would be awkward from that moment on, but I needed him to know the truth. So bad did I want to chase after him. He needed his space, and I was more than willing to give him that.

Balled in the corner crying, a soft hand touched my shoulder. To my surprise it was Gabby. She overheard everything. "Stop crying Stephanie. It will all be okay." Nothing could console me. It was about to be over and the reality of things were coming to light. I was no good. I had become damaged goods thanks to my uncle. "You know. I've been there before." Looking up, "I've been in the same boat." Looking around Gabby was careful with her words. Gabby's story gave me hope. Little did she know she inspired me. Someone so young had the heart of a lion. Gabby had been through so much, and no one knew. She confided in me and I confided in her. It's amazing that someone so young could stand and fight like she did. Gabby was a reflection of me.

God please walk with me through this. I need you right now...