Falling

My night with Stephanie seemed to fly by. I didn't want to leave her side but I knew that I had to leave before a certain time to avoid 'them.' 'They' didn't wake up until a certain time so I knew I had time to make it back to my side of town safely. It was 5 a.m. when I finally opened my eyes. Stephanie still laid naked in front of me. I knew it was time for me to go, but something in me wanted her again, no matter how I had to get her.

I kissed the back of her neck softly, then I licked around to the side, pressing my body against hers. My breathing intensified and my heart began to race again. I could see her opening her eyes up as she felt me becoming excited. That's when I started to suck on her neck. She moaned softly and turned towards me, planting a kiss on my lips. We deepened our kiss and pulled each other's bodies closer. She rubbed my chest and ran her hands down my body until she got to my dick. She stroked it slowly while my hand found its way up her thigh and onto her wetness. She moaned a little louder as I rubbed on her, fiening for that sexy reaction. She opened her thighs a little more, giving me room to play around as much as I wanted to.

I had never been so into a session the way I was with my sessions with Stephanie. She wasn't bad at all for a virgin. She knew just the right buttons to push to make me want more and more of her. She bit my ear and looked into my eyes, kissing me with her tongue. "One more time?" she asked, breathing hard and moaning softly. I nodded and pulled her closer to me. There was nothing I wanted more at that point than her body. She pulled me on top of her and kissed me deeper. Both of our bodies were shaking and covered in sweat. All I could hear were our moans echoing through the room and we hadn't even gotten started for real. I kissed her neck, then moved down to her breasts, sucking and pulling back on her nipples, which were hard as a rock by then. She moaned and rubbed my head while I continued to suck. She had me so turned on and I needed to be inside of her as soon as possible. I didn't wanna blow while licking on her, but I was on the verge.

Before I dove in, I decided to pay her back for the pleasure she had given me. I wasn't sure how she felt about oral since she told me she had been taken advantage of plenty of times before. But I wanted to show her that I could make her feel as good as she made me. I moved down, licking her stomach and lower regions before I stopped at her clit. I licked and sucked on in hungrily while she tried to run from me. I wasn't having it though. I pulled her hips down towards me and locked her in. I licked faster and sucked a little softer every time. I was blowing her mind and I could tell. She moaned louder with every stroke of my tongue and pretty soon, I felt her body exploding. She moaned and rubbed my head and then pushed it away from her. I smiled, knowing I had gotten exactly what I wanted out of her. She pulled me up aggressively and kissed me hard. I was too turned on to go back at that point. I slid on another condom and slid all the way in that time, and let my body guide me. I stroked to the left...knowing that was the way to reach her spot. She moaned and called out to me, I moaned and called out to her. Our back and forth was driving me crazy. She was so wet...wetter than before. For some reason, I could really feel her. I wasn't thinking at all. Lust and passion was driving me and I wasn't going to stop until I couldn't go any longer.

She kissed me and I kissed her, she rubbed my body and I rubbed hers. She closed her eyes and I closed mine. Before I knew it, we were both exploding simultaneously. I collapsed on her chest and placed kisses all over her neck and breasts. She held me tighter. Neither one of us could think straight at that moment in time. We were so high off of our passion that all we could do was lay there and bask in what had just taken place.

After we finished I made my way back home. I didn't feel like hangin with the fellas and omitting details just so they didn't know that I had sex with a black chick from the East side. As I approached the house, I could tell something was going on. My mother was sitting outside on the front porch, which was unusual. She was usually in the house, either drinking or passed out drunk at this time in the morning. I pulled my hood off of my head and walked up to her. She was staring down at the ground and I sat down next to her. She looked up and hugged me.

"Antonio...where have you been?" she asked me. What shocked me is that she sounded completely sober. That wasn't a good sign as strange as that may sound. "Ma, what's up?" I asked her, wanting her to get to the point so that I could go to bed. She looked back towards the door and then looked back at me. "Your father is inside..."