Mind over Matter

I sat between his legs as we watched the sun go down. I could tell there was a tension between us but we both fought it off. His cold lips touched the back of my neck and I graciously accepted his affection. It may seem like we were moving fast but something about Antonio made my yearn him. Pulling away I laid my head on his shoulder. "I missed you Antonio." Rubbing my arms in a up and down motion, he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too sweetie." My body was getting hot and my panties were getting moist. I pulled away as if I had to hide the fact that I wanted him.

"why you pull away?" He asked in a confused tone. Standing up I grabbed his hand "Come on." He stood up behind me throwing on his hoodie. "Whats wrong?" Usually I wouldn't entertain the thought of having sex, but for some reason Antonio was going to be the first. "Trust me.." was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

We made our way over to the east side in a matter of twenty minutes. Time flew by and the night was young. Luckily I didn't have to worry about my uncle for a few a while. Tim was visiting his girlfriends family in Alabama and he wouldn't be back for a month. The house was mines for a while and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it. As we approached my house I instructed Antonio to go the backyard. I would unlock and open the window once I made sure the coast was clear. My neighbors made sure to tell my momma anything they had seen, but what they didn't know is I always had a way around things.

Unlocking my room window, I waved for Antonio to make his way up. My whole mood changed and in a matter of a few hours, I would become one with the man I know God sent me. I knew sex before marriage was a sin, but the way my body was fiending for him, I would have to repent once it was over.

Making my rounds throughout the house to make sure everything was locked up and in place. Antonio made himself comfortable while I showered. "You have a nice room." Yelling from the shower I made sure everything was nice and clean. A part of me knew Antonio knew what was up, he just was patiently waiting for me to make my move. Turning off the shower things seemed a little awkward. "Antonio are you okay?" his response was a little slow as if he was distracted. I stepped out of the bathroom only to find Antonio staring at a picture that I kept sitting on the nightstand.

"Yeah I'm fine momma", he stared at the picture in admiration. "You are so beautiful Stephanie." A smile covered my face as he flattered me. "Thank you Antonio." Looking up he paused. "You're welcome" , he said as I grabbed the picture out of his hand. His hands dropped to his side as if he was about to surrender to me.

Grabbing his face our lips touched. Biting his bottom lip I knew I was in for something, but I was willing to take the challenge. He pulled me in closer to him, without hesitation he laid me on the bed. It didn't take long for me to become submissive and give in to him. I can't say I regretted what happened next, but all I know is he was staying the night with me..