Curious Cats

Mike had been on my head heavy over the past view weeks. Priscilla was the love of his life, but it was something about me that made Mike curious. Never once had I thought about crossing that line with him. I had to admit Mike was mad sexy, he had a body that would make any woman drop her panties. Mike was the total package and more. He was smart, sexy, funny, protective, to sum it up Mike was the cats meow. It had become obvious that he had grown some type of attraction to me. We were so opposite of each other. I was curvier, dark skinned, short hair, brown eyes, big lips, and a little round and brown to compliment this package. Being heavier meant I had to carry myself well, and baby I carried myself better than some of the thin chicks with the banging bodies.

I wasn't a size two by far, but a comfortable size fourteen. Momma always taught me that hygiene was everything. No man wants to smell or woman, or be with a woman who doesn't carry herself well. I was big on taking care of myself and making sure that my girl downstairs was up to par. Staying on top of my hygiene came with perks. Antonio would tear my body down every chance he got. oh..and the way he would lick me, there are no words to explain. Guess he wasn't the only one who wanted to taste it.

Mike had grown curious about black women. The Hispanics had a stigma when it came to black women. In their minds we were hoeish, known for from jumping man to man, and quick to shack up. Little did they know that wasn't true for all women. Not all women are out to hoe or any of that other bullshit 'they' talk about. Mike wanted me and I knew it. The way he would stare when no one else was paying attention. The little comments he would make whenever we would chill.

If it wasn't for Antonio I would have probably tried Mike. That body was to die for, and the magic stick that he was blessed with was big enough to split a girl in two. I don't know how Priscilla did it but I applaud her. I wasn't brave enough to ride that ride. Mike was way too big for me, shit I don't know how I was even able to take Antonio. They ran neck and neck, only Mike beat Antonio by an inch.

Honestly I wanted Mike just as bad as he wanted me. He was sexy and so many times I laid in my bed lonely. I wanted company to keep me warm at night. Mike was there every time. When Antonio was on something different, Mike stepped up and became the man I need. Priscilla had her suspicions about us, even questioned us. I wouldn't have crossed that line.

Mike and I both knew that if we crossed that line, there would be no turning back. Then again what they don't won't hurt them, right? life is full of secrets and I wasn't willing to let certain secrets slip. They say closed mouth's don't get fed, but I was willing to miss that meal...