Silent spoken words

I gave Antonio a warm welcome inside me. His moans and grunts were like music to my ears. The way he stroked my body made me want him even deeper. Wrapping my legs around him I pushed him in deeper. I was in pain but I didn't want him to stop. The way he kissed me let me know he wasn't going anywhere after our sexual escapade. He dug his nails in my thighs the deeper he went. There was no backing down from this, so I went in for the challenge.

Grinding from the bottom I watched as he closed his eyes. His mouth opened as he let out a soft moan. I could tell he caught himself by the way he quickly bit his lip. "Stephanie you feel so good." was the only thing I heard between our moans. Sweat dripped from his face. "Tonio..mmm" escaped my lips. He dug tighter in my thighs and he began to speed up. Closing my eyes I grinded my pelvic in circle's. Antonio bit down on my shoulder, "Oh..shit Stephanie I'm about to cum." Climbing off of me Antonio rolled over.

I knew his battle was over. Antonio ran to the bathroom as if he was embarrassed. "Is something wrong, did the condom break?" I fixed myself before heading to the bathroom. Putting his clothes on my vanity, I walked over to the bathroom, knocking softly. "Yea I'm fine, Ill be out in a minute." Giving him some space I sat at the edge of the bed. I was a little confused at what just happened. Who would have thought that out of my eight-teen years I would have lost my virginity to one of 'them'? This wasn't supposed to happen. My dream guy was some dark skinned brotha who was fresh out of high school, and on his way to some big college away from the bay area. I guess its one of those case where we don't always get what we ask for.

Antonio stepped out of the bathroom with a look of embarrassment. "I'm sorry I did-", was all he could get out before I interrupted him. "You don't have to apologize Antonio. I enjoyed that and I'm actually glad it was with you." He smiled and his cheeks began to blush. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He didn't have a reason to be embarrassed or even apologize. It takes two to tangle, and uh he was worth tangling with.

He stood at attention and I had to find a way to thank him for that moment. Grabbing his hand I pushed Antonio against the wall. "Stephanie what are you doing?" Placing my finger against his lips, I need my moment and I made sure he enjoyed every minute of it.

Dropping to my knee's I began stroking him. Antonio didn't waste any time letting me know he was enjoying this. Spitting on the tip I placed Antonio in my mouth. Slowly bobbing he grabbed the back of my head. Pulling back I began slurping. I pulled back to get a glimpse of Antonio's face, he bit his lip to cover his grunts and moans. Stroking him I began licking down the shaft, shaking Antonio pulled back. I couldn't let him tap out just yet so I pulled him back into my mouth. Slowly bobbing Antonio's body became limp "Stephanie...mmm." My body became in sync with his as I gave him some of the best oral I had in me. The fact that he was enjoying it made me go harder. It wasn't long before it was over and I made sure to catch every drop of what he was giving.

Before I knew it Antonio was in my bed sleep. Rubbing his head he slept like a baby and I was soon to follow...