Ain't Worried Bout Nothing

Gabby and I shared emotional stories for over an hour. Within that time Gabby and I formed a lifetime bond. She had become my little sister from another mother. No one had know that Gabby was once a mother herself. Two years ago she got herself caught in a situation, and the ending result was pregnancy. Though she wasn't rape and it was consensual sex, she still decided to abort her baby. Gabby too had fallen in love with one of 'us', a local kid name Jason smick. Jason was four years older than Gabby. They had fallen in love with each and were hiding their relationship. When the smick family caught wind of the interracial relationship, they moved Jason to the other side of the state. His mother was anti-Hispanic and she felt like Gabby would destroy his life, let alone send him to jail because of their age difference.

Jason fought against his family in honor of Gabby and their love. The end result of his fight was his getting shipped off never to see Gabby again. By the time she found out she was pregnant Jason had been gone three months. There was no way for them to contact one another. Hiding her pregnancy wasn't easy for her. Gabby was a size eight, small breast, and the booty of true southern black woman. A lot of men mistaken Gabrielle for a 17 year old, she was very mature for only fourteen. In some strange way I had a lot of respect for her. The tales of her abortion were gruesome but it was understandable why she did it.

I was mentally prepared to abort this child. Tim and I didn't need ties together, not even a child. Once everything blew over I would have a nice surprise waiting for his ass. You don't rape your own niece and expect for me to take this shit laying down. Not me, not Stephanie Elisa Simmonds. Sad part is I'm already attached to my baby. It's safe to say I even love my child, but putting this type of stress on my body for a child that could come out with disabilities wasn't worth it. Tim wanted a baby by me and I wasn't going to give him that. We were blood relatives and as far as I was concerned, once this situation was taken care of Tim would no longer be an uncle of mines.

My heart was broken that Antonio wouldn't talk to me. This situation wasn't my fault by any means. So many times I tried fighting him off but Tim was too strong. His reaction concerned me. It was like he had gone down this rode before. If he had how come he wasn't trying to understand? Did he think I willingly had sex with my uncle? I was confused and we needed to talk, sooner than later. This situation could either make or break us. As much as I loved him I was willing to leave well enough alone. It's not easy walking away from love..