[ xvi :: sunday ]

You leave these marks up on my neck,

And it's still there... I know but I still check.

And thump, thump, the thumping in my chest,

As I lose the feeling in my fingertips

When you are close to me I shiver ...

- "Shiver, Shiver" || Walk The Moon

_______

So when are you taking me out for drinks? :) x

When you stop signing texts with kisses

Tell me how you really feel xxxxx

Anais laughs aloud. She's sitting in her apartment, laptop on her lap, attempting to finish a paper and Zayn won't leave her alone. Sure, he and Louis might have won bowling. Sure, she and Soo might've lost the bet, but damn it, he was rubbing it in her face and she had a paper that needed a conclusion.

You're impossible, she types back, although she must admit, she rather likes that they've been texting, lately.

He sends her a, :)

Then, he shoots off, Where are you?

Anais types back: Home.

Want company? x

She'd love company. Soo's gone off to work on some project and so the house is quiet. Too quiet.

And Anais would love to hang out with Zayn.

But, it's Sunday afternoon and she's in leggings and an oversized t-shirt and she's got a fucking paper to finish.

I'm writing a paper. :(

Perfect. I'll bring food :) x

_____

"Ooh, Indian? Yum," exclaims Anais as she follows Zayn into he tiny kitchen.

He turns, nose wrinkled as he sets the bags of food upon her counter. "How'd you know?" He laughs. "Could you like, smell it, or something?"

"Very funny," she quips, pointing to the name of the restaurant on the bag. "I love this place, okay?"

He grins. "Me too. That's why, y'know," he attempts to hide a laugh as she rolls her eyes, "I bought it."

"Stop teasing me," she grins, pulling out plates for the two of them. "Can't you tell I'm hungry and sleep deprived?"

He takes on look at her oversized tee, leggings and fuzzy socks. "Sleep deprived?"

She turns away, fishing for silverware. "Okay, and also don't look at me, because I'm a mess and this is, unfortunately what I look like most of the time."

"You look cute," he says quickly, suddenly finding a greater interest in the food on the table.

"Sure, if 'cute' means 'lazy,' today," Anais snorts.

He shrugs, "Can't mean 'lazy,' if you've been hard at work."

"True," and Anais sets the tiny table for the two of them, each of them helping themselves to rice and curry and naan. "See, my brain cells are crying."