[ epilogue :: sunday (pt. 3) ]

I never thought I'd catch your eye,

But now it seems you never want to leave my side.

Your family wants you back from me,

But I had your promise that you'd never want to leave.

So maybe,

Maybe I should ring, maybe I should call you my girl.

- "Maway" || Dan Croll

__
Want to help me move tomorrow?
Since you're so strong and muscular??
:D

...

Bubbles bounce.

Anais can see that Zayn's typing, and she waits for him to respond to her message because yes, she and Soo are moving into a bigger place for their senior year, and yes, this time there's enough room for Magdalena to move in with them.

And they kind of need help.

Sure.
Where ar eyou now?

It's a week before senior year, and before they face the 'real world' and get real jobs and have real bills and real responsibility, there's one more year of NYU. There's one more year of designing and drawing and watching Jesse and Zach and drinking at Mac's and bowling at Lucky Strikes...And there's one more year of Louis and Zayn and Niall as roommates and one more year of living off campus. And Anais is excited, because she's finally back from France for summer and she finally gets to see her friends, but most importantly, she gets to see her boyfriend, who had been in New York interning while she had spent the break in Paris with her family.

The time difference had killed her.

But, now she was back.

And even though her stuff was in storage, and even though Soo got back from Seoul on Monday and Magdalena was in California with Jesse and his family until Tuesday, she could wait because it was already Sunday and she was back in the same city as Zayn.

Zayn Zayn Zayn.

He'd been at work all day, so she'd kept busy by painting her new room. The apartment was definitely bigger, with three bedrooms instead of two tiny ones. Their kitchen actually had enough space to walk in and Anais' closet actually fit all of the clothes she'd packed in her suitcases. She had yet to get her bedding and things from storage, but that could happen on Monday. That could happen tomorrow. That could happen when Soo got back and that could happen with Zayn helping her move.

Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn.

I'm at the new place, she types with the only part of her pinkie that hadn't been dampened by the wet yellow paint.

You're there?
Thought you didn't have any furniture. :D

I don't lol
I'm painting