[ xxx :: ¡failure! ]

Here we go again

Another go round for all of my friends

Another non stop will it ever end

Here we go again.

- "Clouds" || One Direction

______

"You're literally so full of shit I feel dirty. I'm disgusted just looking at you. Bleh. Gross. Gag me."

"Takes one to know one, love."

"Oh fuck off with the British accent and the 'love' and the fake politeness! You. Live. In. America. Act accordingly."

"Well, I'm from Britain, so the accent is real. 'Love' happens to be something we uh, say there and I'm always polite, even when people don't deserve my kindness. See?"

"Fuck you, smart-ass. Take your 4.0 and your old man jeans and feed a pigeon and get the hell away from me."

"Whoa," exclaims Cara, "What the hell's going on here?"

Zayn shakes his head because he's just as surprised as Cara. "Can't we like," he laughs a little because this is a bit outrageous and where was Anais? "Can't we all just get along?"

It was Thursday afternoon and Zayn had come from his Calc class with Liam and run into Magdalena.

"Zayn!" She'd exclaimed, rosy cheeked and ice-cold. "Hey."

"Hey, love," he had grinned, hugging her as he caught sight of her familiar blonde head on the steps of the Bobst. He introduced Liam beside him, and Magdalena had blushed as he called her, "Jessie's new girl," and had also blushed more as Liam nodded knowingly.

"So, you're the one he's been going on about?"

"Hopefully," she shrugged. "Or else, that'd be pretty fucking awkward."

And Zayn had laughed beside Liam, their cold breaths visible in the open air as he was once again reminded why Magdalena might've be his favorite of Anais' friends.

"So," she'd began as the now three of them walked from the building. "I take it you're on your way to crash the party, huh?"

He'd chuckled. "Party?"

And that's when he'd been invited out.

"Mostly not a party," she'd replied, laughing into a gloved hand. "More like a study session for a test from hell that I'm trying to trick myself doesn't make me want to die."

And as Zayn laughed, he also nodded knowingly, because not only was Magdalena hilarious to him, but he knew that Anais was on her way to study with her friends. She'd explained through text that she had a huge test coming up and was meeting the girls in Nero.

And apparently, this was it.

So, he grinned.

He took a quick look a Liam.

"Yeah," he'd shrugged and Liam didn't object. "I'll stop by."

"Gah," Magdalena sighed. "You and Anais are so cute," she'd grinned. "Jesus. You two are goals."

Yep. He'd have to tell Anais later. Magdalena was officially his favorite of her fiends.

Friends.

And that's how he found himself in Nero...

...As Anais hurried to get there, herself.