[ xxxv :: monday funday ]

She get, gets me up

She's a full on flight risk

Says she loves him but we know that's hopeless now,

So can we make this weekend count?

Oh, and what her boyfriend don't see

Are her hands in the backseat with me now

Do what you want, just don't be loud.

- "Don't Be Loud" || Nekokat

___

"Zayn. Zayn? Zayn. Jeez, Zayn. Wake up."

"No..."

"Za-yn," Anais grins, propping herself on her elbow, shaking the boy with his eyes closed beside her in her bed. "Zayn, it's almost seven-thirty, babe."

"Seven thirty?" He squints, cracking an eyelid. "What the fuck-?" His voice is groggy and deep, and Anais laughs sleepily. He pulls Anais' purple comforter back over his shoulders and turns over, "S'so early..."

"And some of us have class, so," she continues to watch him murmur incoherent words, his face pressed against her pillow. "Unless you're gonna stay here all day..."

"I am," he mutters.

Anais chokes on a giggle. "Oh, you are?"

He hums, turning so he can grab her around the waist, pulling her body against him. 

He buries his head in the crook of her neck and Anais bites back a yelp. "You're staying, too."

"Sorry, buddy," Anais chuckles, as she lifts a hand, combing her fingers through his hair. He hums a sleepy, 'I like that,' and Anais can't help the smile growing on her face, "But, I've got classes at nine."

"But, like, you're so warm," he whispers, and Anais can feel his eyelashes upon her neck. 

"Well, thanks."

"Not done," he sings softly. Zayn plants a kiss upon her collar. "You're warm and cozy. See?" He chuckles throatily, his voice low from sleep. "Now, I'm done."

Anais can't help but smile again. This boy is working wonders for her attitude on a suckish Monday. "I love your sleepy voice," she sighs.

Zayn cracks an eyelid, and Anais can feel those impossibly long eyelashes again. "Yeah?"

Anais nods, her cheek against his forehead. "Yeah."

"That means, like," he pauses, tracing his finger down her thigh, "we need to spend more time together in bed, yeah?"

Anais bites her lip to keep from squealing. 

"Yeah," she breathes. 

Zayn lifts his head. He meets her gaze, a sleepy smirk on his face as loose tendrils of his hair fall over his eyes. "Can't hear you, love."

She rolls her eyes as he chuckles. "You heard me."

"I know," he says, dipping his head to plant a kiss on her lips. "I just um," he wrinkles his nose, chuckling, "Just like hearing your heartbeat race."

"Ugh," and Anais groans, attempting to shake from his grip, "I'm done. I have to shower. Goodbye."

"No," he whines, holding her body tighter. "Stay, Ana. It's early. Shower later," he kisses her neck, again. "With me, yeah?"