[ xxxiv :: sunday (pt.2) ]

All my faults, all your stars

Who I am, who you are

I wanna be, oh, naked with you,

Naked with you.

- "Naked" || X Ambassadors

_____
Sooooo i've kinda got an essay with your name on it :)

lol

Sorry love but as much fun as that sounds

i've got pieces to finish

Ohhh can I come? Can I come see them?

NOpe :) x

Anais groans to herself beneath the blankets on her couch. She's got plenty of homework to do, and because it's Sunday already, and she can't believe it's Sunday already, she's just short of procrastinating, especially considering the fact that she's only sketched a few designs in her sketchbook and purposefully neglected the essay, report and problem sets she still has to do for the upcoming week.

Not to mention, she'd promised to assist Louis in the planning of Soo's birthday party, and Louis had been extra sassy and extra bossy in his attempt to plan the best birthday party he could.

It was all a bit overwhelming.

Especially when all Anais wanted to do was cuddle in some blankets...with Zayn.

Screw the essay.

Worst boyfriend EVER, she responds, because she's been asking Zayn since he'd gotten his sketchbook back from Perrie - which was nearly two months ago, mind you - to see some of his most recent pieces and he still hasn't shown her, which was frustrating her tremendously considering he was supposed to have multiple pieces in the gallery the Arts Department was opening this upcoming weekend.

LOL i'll come by when i'm done ok?

You;d better

I will :)

Is Soo there?

Nope.

She's spending the night w her boy toy

Perfect

Ive got you all to myself :) x

__

"Really?" Anais pouts. "No food?"

Zayn laughs. "It's nearly ten, love. Thought you'd eaten by now."

"Yeah, leftovers," she sighs, stepping out of the doorway. She rubs her chilled arms as her boyfriend enters her apartment. "Which sucked, just so you know."