[ epilogue (2.) :: full house ]

Surprise!

Okay, so I realized that this book reached 100k reads and that's the most any of my stories have EVER reached EVER so here's an extra chapter just 'cause I love you all and I miss this story.
***

Why don't we take some time?

Why don't we take just a little more time?

Why don't we make it right?

Girl I don't wanna say goodbye.

- "Change Your Ticket" || One Direction

_____

"No. Nope. Tell her she can't come over here."

Anais gasps. "C'mon, Soo. Don't be like that."

"No! Honestly, Anais, I can't take Chanel today. I really don't want to hear her start bitching with Liam. I just don't want to hear it."

"What?" Magdalena asks, as she pads sleepily into the kitchen. "Why is Soo mad?" She pouts in confusion, "Soo Joo is never mad."

"Because Chanel wants to come over to study, but-"

"She does know that the boys are coming over, right?"

"Thank you," Soo sings, cutting fruit into a bowl for breakfast. "Tell Ana."

"Ana, Liam's coming over."

"I know, but-"

"But?" Magda laughs, sneaking a strawberry from Soo, "Anais, she hates Liam."

"Thank you."

"But, does she?" Anais asks, jumping to sit on the counter. "Does she really?"

"Um, as much as I love you for being a matchmaker," Magdalena begins, "I don't know if the two of them would make such a good couple."

"Exactly."

"C'mon, girls! Who would've thought Niall and Cara would work?"

Soo nods. "That's true..."

"Yeah," Magdalena laughs, "but who would've thought Cara would end up with any guy?"

"Okay," Soo nods again. "That's true, too."

"You guys are actually the worst."

"Why?"

And the girls turn because it's Jesse, following sleepily behind Magdalena to sit at the table, propping his feet on an adjacent chair.

"What'd I miss? Why's there always something going on each time I'm here?"

"Because we're exciting. Duh."

"Sometimes," he shrugs. "But, seriously. Only sometimes."

"Guys," Anais sighs, "I need this, okay? Chanel and I have that Bio project to do, and I'm not walking all the way to the library." 

"Bio?" Magdalena laughs. "Why'd you take that?"

"Because I need one more science to graduate. Get off my dick."

"I thought that's why you took Astronomy?"

"Zayn's got all his credits," Anais clarifies. "I do not."

"So your man's done and you aren't?"

Ana nods.