11

Onika

Megan is staring at the ceiling pensively and I just got horny out of nowhere. I trace up and down her arm gently and she turns around to look up at me.

I keep my eyes on her as I slowly move south on her body. I make an infinity sign and work my way back up and Megan seems to be beyond pissed.

"Fuck goin' on whichu?"

"I want you right now."

"Hmm."

"Ain't no hmmm. Get to it." She says.

She's wearing these baggy ass shorts so I move them to the side and feel her wet folds instantly. She tries squeezing her legs closed but I don't let that happen.

"I thought you wanted me to get to it?"

She nods and opens her legs. I ask for consent before moving forward.

She moans for a response and I smirk as I straddle her and pick up the pace. My dick is throbbing so hard it's so painful to even move my legs. I need to fucking plow into her.

"Fuck that feels so gooodddddddd."

I sink my fingers in fully and curl up towards her belly button. I should stop before I make her cum like this.

Megan loves it from the back, so when I pull my fingers out and suck her juices off, she knows exactly where to start going.

I'm taking my shorts off and she moves to remove her thongs. Megan has a deep ass arch that makes you wonder if her back is gonna snap in half.

My dick is wet at the tip and a pulsing mess. I usually do more foreplay but it's clear we both just need to get off right now.

I thrust in completely at once and she moans loud. Her cunt is warm and feels like a custom fit.

"Fuck."

I hold onto her hips and go down at an angle and she's moaning like a bitch.

I just go ham. I mean how could I not with these sounds?

"Daddy, fuckkkkkk." She moans out. "Oh my god daddy youhittin'dispussysomuthafuckin'gooooooooodddddd."

My balls tighten up and I can feel my nut coming quick.

"Shit." I throw my head back and moan. "We gotta go fa' thirty rounds cuz--"

And I nut. I keep pumping in and out through it though which is painful but I somehow get through it. I cum straight into her, painting her walls.

"Fuck."

She reaches back and I pin her arm down, increasing my pace.

"Goddamn, Onika."

I flip her over so we're missionary. I'm cumming all over her tits and just seeing them bounce around in her tee shirt is making me feel some typa way. Her back is arched so I just see her neck and her biting her lip.

I lick my thumb and play with her clit. I'm slow at first but then pick the speed up and She Cuna around my dick. It feels so good when her walks clench around my dick so hard, basically suffocating my shit.

"Feel good?" I ask when she's back on planet earth and she chuckles a bit.

"Shut the fuck up."

I feel my but coming on and pull out and before she gets the chance to say something back I straddle her chest and jerk my 7 and a half inches with such speed and my cum drips all over her face and tits. She catches some on her tongue.

Her eyeliner is literally smudged up, and I wipe under her eyes a bit.

"I ain't done."

Damn, she's gonna run me dry.

We go full Nelson, me grabbing her good because I know Megan looses her balance when she's close.

My balls slap up against her so good.

I find myself moaning into her neck.

"Ooouuuu."

She keeps on humming and moaning and we both finish and fall forward.

She laughs.

"Shit."

"You satisfied?"

"Yup." She says. "I truly missed you, Nika."

"Me too."

I pull out after that and look for small hand towels. When I return. She's still laying on her stomach, with my cum dripping out a bit.

I wipe her down and she removes the rest of her top and bra. My sports bra is still on.

"You want a robe?"

"Nah, I'm going to sleep."

"Imma make you some lunch while you do."

"Ight."

"You craving anything in particular?"

I then move to take off her makeup with some makeup wipes she has on her nightstand. Meg really only had some eye makeup on and a light lipstick. In my opinion, she's prettier without all of that.

I go to kiss her cheek but she grabs my face, one-handed and kisses my lips.

"Some fried rice sounds good."

"Chicken or shrimp?" I know what she likes.

"Shrimp."

"Ight." I move to put my underwear back on and she slaps my ass. "Careful with that."

She just chuckles and begins to move the blankets onto her.