19

Onika

Megan's due to come home today and I'm mad excited. She likes Caribbean food and requested it so I'm making a rice dish for her.

I need her home now and I can't wait. in order to avoid the chaos that is paparazzi she's taking a private jet here and coming here in a Taxi immediately after she gets through customs. I wish I could pick her up but there's a safety aspect that comes when you're famous.

She sent me a text saying she's close so I've been at the window lookout if the penthouse down to the streets below.

I need her now.

The doorknob jiggles a bit and she opens, revealing herself.

She comes in and lifts me off the ground and I wrap my legs around her torso. I hug my Megan tight. Damn, I really missed her ass.

"Hey."

"Hey." I feel her tears on my neck. "Damn, Nika."

"Damn, what?"

"Nun, just glad to be witchu again. I missed you so much, baby."

"Me more."

She kisses me tenderly and it's a long kiss. I finally get down off of her and grab her luggage for her.

"This place is so pretty, Nick."

"Thanks." I lead her to the kitchen.

"Rice and peas!"

"Your favorite."

"Damn, Nicki, I'm home for two seconds and you already spoiling the hell outta me!"

"C'mon, let's get you fed, Stalli." Megan chuckles and presses kisses all over my face and I grab her hand to lead her. "C'mon, MEGAN!"

"Stop yellin'!"

She bites my damn earlobe and I flip her off playfully. She follows me into the kitchen where I have pots and pans on the stove.

"STEAK?!" Megan gasps.

I shake my head yes, proudly at myself.

"Now go sit down."

"THANK YOU, NIKA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MWAH!" she tries to stick her tongue in my ear but I push her off.

"Git--" I make her sit down while I serve her first.

Playful ass. I love to take care of her and spoil her though.

As soon as the steam is close to her face she starts grabbing the fork and chomping down. As if she has no home training. But then again I cook really good so i'm flattered.
___________

Megan hugs me from behind as we shower together. The water runs over our bodies and we both just soak it up along with each other's presence at this time.

She kisses my neck and hums as we sway a bit.

"You don't know how much I missed you, Nicki." she whispers gently but just enough I can hear her over the running water. "So much. you don't understand."

"I missed you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes it is."

"No-"

I laugh and turn around to face her, "Megan, we can debate this all day if you want."

I grab her face gently and move her to look down at me. She just smirks.

"You rinsed yourself off? Lets start getting out of here then." Megan quickly pecks my lips and then starts helping me out of the shower with her.

I wrap the the towel around my chest and wipe my feet off on the rug right outside the shower ledge.

I then stand by the toilet so I can prop my legs up to dry them individually and the rest of my body. I have my pajamas already picked out.

I quickly lotion my body and get dressed. By the time I begin putting dirty clothes in the hamper and hanging up my wet towel, Megan is pulling me over to her by the sink. She's dressed now too.

"I know you wasn't about to leave without your nightly skincare."

I sigh.

She proceeds to do my skincare routine for me as I just stand there smiling like an idiot.

Feels good to have her gently touch me with so much care and delicacy.

It reminds me sometimes of how hard she used to be in high school compared to now. It makes me chuckle so hard to remember that I softened her like that with a quickness.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah. You got one in mind? A genre?"

"Ion know. Whatchu wanna watch?" i look up at her.

She dabs something under my eye.

She shrugs, "Horror sounds about good."

"Ight let's watch some horror then." I say. "But you better not be acting scared and shit and grabbing onto me and squeezing me."

"Nick--"

I kiss her to stop her from rebutting. I pull back with a smirk and she playfully smacks my ass.

I love her so damn much.

___________

I had to write this speedily because YKTMFNV threatened me if I didn't ....

i love y'all so much SAY IT BACK 😡