22

SMUT WARNING!!
Onika

Megan is back home from a rehearsal and she returned all sweaty and shit. She's still cute. I'm still weary because of her recent moods as of the past few months.

"Hey, baby."

For the first time in a while she stops and waves at me.

"Holon' I gotta take a showa'. Be right witchu."

I'm on the couch, watching a movie and eating a jar of pickles.

I've been eating for almost an hour so I take one last bite and then close the jar and set it on the center table and wipe my hands off with a nearby paper towel.

Megan returns in a robe. She usually does this after a workout. She gets really hot after a workout and even a cold shower so she tends to stay in some underwear and a robe until her body temperature adjusts. She sits next to me, almost carefully as to not to touch me.

I would snake my hand to her waist if I could but she's been ducking any and all forms of physical touch.

But she's so close and without thinking I'm pulling her close my her waist and she fully leans back on me playfully with a smile and a chuckle.

"Meg!" I laugh as she sits up and moves to sit on my lap.

She sits on my left leg.

It clicks to me what she's doing when I feel her hot center on my thigh. It feels pretty much bare. I feel a little bit of pulsing actually.

From her straddling position she slowly grinds and has the audacity to look back with a small smile. She's subtle with her movements and I like that.

I sit up a bit and set two hands on either sides of her waist.

My dick is hardening against my briefs and it strains painfully against the fabrics hard.

"Fuck."

"C'mon."

She lets her robe slip off. She has no bra nor underwear. I knew it.

"C'mon and do what you do."

She grabs my dick through my underwear and moves to sit on it. The moment I sink into her hot, wet folds I tighten my eyes closed.

She feels so good.

She then rides me, reverse. Her back is to me, covering my view of the tv.

She bounces and gyrates her hips back and forth like she's frantic.

I guess she's got a boost of energy or something.

I grab onto her waist and in a quick movement get her to hang onto the back of the couch, and I stand and just pound into her.

My balls wet with her juices slapping up against her clit over and over again.

I reach down to play with her clit with two fingers and she just starts moaning loud as hell.

"You like that?"

"Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes, daddy."

I slap her ass and smirk. I missed this for so long.

"What you want me to do to you?"

I'm still pounding into her and she seems to be in a daze.

"Ion care, just get me to nut."

Almost on cue, her walls tighten up around my dick and knowing her body, she's close. I find myself groaning as I'm becoming close and it's lowkey becoming hard to thrust because of the fucking grip she has on me.

"C'mon." She gasps in pleasure.

I pull her so she's standing up flush against me. She props a leg up on the couch and leans her head back on my shoulder.

I take my hand away from her clit and massage her tits, rolling her nipples back and forth between my fingers.

She begins to bend her knees as if she can't hold herself up.

"Nah, nah," I force her back up and she moves a hand down to play with her clit.

She's so close.

Her walls tighten on me and I bust first. I feel my balls tighten as my cum paints her walls and some even spills out dripping onto our legs.

Megan is struggling to catch her breath but knowing her we'll go a few more rounds before going to sleep.

I don't even finish cunning before I move to the bedroom with a good grip on her wrist.

I look back and see a smile on her face that I've high key missed.

________

Megan made us a quick platter to eat after going at it for a good couple of rounds.

We've already done aftercare and has showers, but we're staying naked in bed together. It's nice to just admire each other's bodies in a sexual and non sexual manner.

Im laid down and she's laying on me, head on my chest, tracing my tattoo up and down my arm with her index finger.

Neither of us have said much. We have such a heavy connection that sometimes words aren't needed.

I am shocked that Megan is this close to me after all the pushing away.

"Thanks for the charcuterie board, Stalli."

"Welcome."

She kisses me and stops tracing over me.

She just holds eye contact with me and as she does so she pulls the sheets over the both of us.

She goes down to suck my dick.

What a night.
___________