15

Onika

I have to help Megan pack for tour and it hurts me. I won't be too lonely though, since I'm going back to New York for work again. Megan told me she wants to move in with me and I honestly want her with me all the time so it works. When she comes back home she'll be in Queens with me. She wanted me to come with her in this tour but I have to work. I love my job. I promised her I would still find a way to attend a few shows, but I'm needed at the office.

Megan has begun to swipe and type away at her phone, groaning.

"Come awnnn, I wanna swim witchu."

"Gimme like two seconds."

"I told you already, you don't gotta pack my stuff, Nicki. I promise!" She comes over and gets behind me. "Told you I got it. You spoil me too much."

She buries her face into the side of my neck and presses a few kisses there. I blush hard and my chest flutters.

I smirk, "I just love you. That ain't a bad thing."

"C'mon, let's take a dip."

"Go get changed then, I should be done by then."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes off into her closet. She said she'd give me a spare.

_______________

"Damn, Megan, you got a damn fighting grip!"

Megan's heavy handed ass decided to do my hair. My head is already throbbing. It got soaked while we went swimming so we both decided to do washday.

"Onika, stay the fuck still!"

"MEGAN, YOU HURTIN' ME!"

"Baby, hold on fa' 2 minutes. This the last braid."

I hold my scalp and I swear a tear almost comes down my cheek. My head is on fire.

"I need some ice on my damn head now, MEGAN!"

"You being ovadramatic!" She pops her head up next to me and kisses me.

I have a five-head due to her but when she finally finishes, my hair looks good. It's not too tight, actually.

"C'mon." Megan pulls me close.

She hugs me tight as hell.

"Nick, you so annoying."

"How?"

She starts moving the products she used on me to the side and I end up laying on the couch, comfortably between her legs.

Lastly is mousse and a scarf. She gets some on my face on purpose and I turn and go at her. I dive into her arm and straddle her, pinning her arms down.

"Meg, what the fuck?! You got it all on me."

"On yo' nose." She thought she ate, correcting me.

I put my entire weight on her.

"You mean." Megan says. "Fuck I look like?"

"A damn pillow."

Megan hugs me tight and I bury my face into her neck to get as much in her as possible.

"Onika!"

"What?!" I chuckle. "Y'on like karma, huh?"

"Shut up!"

I smack her thigh. For a second we're quiet and just staring at eachother.

"Ion Wanna be away from you. I just got you back."

My face drops. I don't like thinking about leaving her either.

"Bae... we gone see eachother real soon. I promise."

"And we gotta talk everyday-- all day."

I nod hard and look up at her.m, "That ain't even a debate."

Megan hugs me tighter and kisses me.

"Imma getchu souvenirs from every city I visit. Foods that won't spoil, everything, I swear." Megan plays with my braids and I smile hard. "You so perfect."

"You da perfect one."

"Nah. You are."

Megan makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

"Nika..."

"Yeah?"

"What do you think makes me perfect?" She looks me deep in the eyes.

It sends fire through my body, just thinking about everything, Megan's got the most perfect chocolate eyes. It reminds me of a candy factory, just rich in color and love.

"Your voice, your talent, the way you think, you smarter than you give yaself credit for, ya drive..." I begins to gush over her. "You weird as fuck. You a lil dominant and I think that's cute. You mouth is slick sometimes but I love that too."

Megan smirks and I can see her eyes water a bit.

"I gotta start witchu now." She sniffles. "You bolder than I am, caring, sweetest person I know, funny, unpredictable sometimes, talented writer, your drive too, you got great vision..."

"Aw thank you baby."

"Thank you."

"What movie do I remind you of?" I ask.

"Let it shine."

"Why?"

"Ion know, you just remind me of a classic black feel good movie." Megan says against my lips. "What about me?"

"Jennifer's body."

"Cuz you calmed me down after a bit." She finishes my sentence.

I nod.

"What food I remind you of?" Megan asks.

"A lime. Or a grapefruit."

"Why? Sour, they make my mouth water."

"You give me major red fruit vibe. Like a pomergranate or a strawberry." She says and kisses me right after.

Ironically, I have some strawberry chapstick on.

We hold eachother and just lay quietly against eachother. I trace Megan's lips with my index finger, going over her upper lip, then bottom lip then going over them both as if in a circle.

Then I move to play with her ears. She laughs and my chest warms up with joy. Megan brings me so much of it. Even just thinking of her brightens my mood nowadays.

_______________
Miss me?????