30

Smut Warning!!!!

Megan

I get a call on my burner phone at wee hours of the morning. I had to wake up real early. Onika and I are currently at our ranch in Houston. We arrived here two weeks ago.

We bought it recently so we haven't broken it in with much furniture.

She decided to tag along. I agreed since I'm meeting Patrick at The House.

Can you believe that while I was gone, Onika purchased two horses, and a small fluffy cow? We have the space, but I was shocked to walk into our house and see a fluffy ass cow in the kitchen being handfed by my woman. She probably purchased them weeks beforehand of something because there's no way they just hand you the animals immediately.

It's like 4 in the morning and while I'm on the back porch, I see Onika come out with buckets with vegetables and I'm guessing to get their feed and water.

She sees me and smiles and winks.

She's kinda cute though as a farmer, won't even lie.

Onika has a beautiful empathetic soul.

She walks quite a distance to the barn that used to be like a club and hangout spot but now houses our animals.

It's big as hell though, glad she found a more productive use of the space.

Patrick speaks business to me on the phone meanwhile my eyes are glued to Onika as she uses the bucket and the big feed bag to scoop and dump the food into the giant feeder then takes our hose and fills up the water tub.

She opens a door and the cow comes running out to her and she lets him.

She decided to name that Shaggy ass thing "Roman", to each their own.

I can't hide the smirk on my face though. She's so cute lookin' all focused and shit.

The property is fenced too so eventually the horses make their way out of their stables and roam the acres after acres of our property.

She comes back to the back porch and I'm done with my call.

Karly hit the deck. We're even.

"Hey baby."

"Hey country girl."

Onika chuckles and moves to kiss me.

"Sleep good?"

"Yeah."

She moves to hug on me.

She kisses on me and immediately I sense she's horny. I reach down her sweats and feel how hard she is.

"Get inside. You gone suck me off in the living room."

She grabs me and I see in her walk that she's hard hard.

She sits on the living room couch and I already have a heartbeat sensation in my core.

I get on my knees in front of her between her legs and am eager to have her fat dick in my pussy, but I don't mind sucking on her meat first.

I move the waistband of her pants down.

Her rock hard cock springs out and slaps her stomach with a little bounce to it.

"Come on put cha mouth on it!" She groans and bucks her hips up.

I open my mouth and take the head in and hollow out my cheeks.

People with penises can really only feel the head so I'm not gonna waste my time deep throating until the end when she's close.

I take my hand to her balls to massage them real good.

They feel so warm and heavy in the palm of my hand.

I just know she has several loads of cum ready to unload all in me.

I move my mouth up and down the tip of her dick and Onika goes wild, I have to use one arm tk pin her down.

"Oooouuu, you slurpin' my dick so muhfuckin' goooddd, fuckkkkkkk."

I smirk and get to work, gripping the vase of her cock and moving up and down, I've got a painless grip on her and a quick hand.

"Megan, megan, megan, megan, megan..."

Her hips buck up and I get cum splashing right into my open mouth and tongue.

"Hands and knees now. And take them damn pajamas and shit off."

Onika's eyes are dark. She won't have much mercy on me.

I just know it.

She strikes my hips with her hands and I grind on her.

Then she lines her hard ass dick and plunges into my folds in one go.

It feels like taking dick for the first time all the time. All these years and I'm still not used to her size.

I feel every vein. I feel her bulbous head tickling my cervix.

She wraps her left hand over to put two digits on my clit and rubs in all kinds of patterns.

I tense up at the contact in the right spots.

I let out the first loud moan and try to stifle it with one of the throw pillows on the couch.

I can just feel Onika's smirk.

"Shittt. Feels good."

"You leakin' all over the place." Onika's thrusts are slow as she gathers up my wetness on her fingers and brings them to her mouth to lick them. "You taste so fuckin' good."

After she gathers some of it up for a second she pauses and adjusts herself by putting her right leg on the cushion of the couch.

She then grips my hips harshly and begins thrusting hard and fast.

I nearly lose my grip and moan loud. Throwing my head forward and trying to fuck back.

Her moans are present and I take them in as much as I can.

Im cumming before I even know. I can feel the wetness just pool out of me and some of Nicki's cum mixing with mine.

"Shit that's so fucking good."

Onika just keeps saying "ah fuck" as she dumps her load in me. I feel her dick pulse inside of me and Onika lightly rolls her hips to ride out her high.

She pulls me back by force before I can recover and laps my pussy up with skill.