28

Warning: mention of the stabbing, description of the wound/injury....

Megan

Day by day has passed and I've helped Nicki out with her wound healing and stuff. Changing the gauze, and putting the ointments on it.

Every time I do it, I get angry and feel bad. Mad at Karly and Tiffany.

Look at what they did to my girl.

Onika is just tender and sore and that's to be expected since the knife missed her bone by an inch.it hit muscle, but not enough to really heavily affect the muscle.

Either way, I want revenge. Karly took it too far trying to get back at me for not choosing her. She knew going near Nicki would set me off.

Today Onika woke up with her cut bleeding more than it was before so I've been nervous about it.

My lower stomach hasn't been bothering me as much, but helping with Onika and my first therapy session has helped ease it.

Onika is in the bathroom trying to hold a gauze strip to the back of her thigh and winces in pain.

I clench my jaw and try to hold onto her so she doesn't lose balance, her footing almost gave out because of the pain.

"I gotchu." I hold her by her waist and hold the gauze firmly, but not too hard and Onika cries. "I'm sorry."

"Shiitttttttt. That junk hurt like hell."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You think this shit normal? I ain't been doin' nun out of the ordinary."

"Nun outta the ordinary? Baby you been walking around trying to cook and clean. I promised I'd do that. Don't strain yourself trying to squat and shit."

"Yeah, but ion want you having to try to do everything."

"Ight. So today the both of us rest." I kiss her. "And until you heal, I'm gonna take on the heavier things."

"But—-"

I interior her with a kiss.

She takes a deep breath and nearly passes out into my arms.

"C'mon let's get you to bed, Ight?"

She nods and slowly, I get her there.

I decide to lay with her so she's not alone and pull my laptop onto my lap. Maybe we'll watch a show together.

A few hours pass after she gets comfortable.

Im laid up on the bed making a beat. I've been learning basics from Ju about the software and stuff so I thought I'd work from home today.

Onika is laid on her stomach, her head on my chest but off to the side just enough that I can still work with the laptop on a pillow on my lap.

"You good?" She groans a bit.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah."

"That pain go down?"

"Mmmhmm."

Onika takes the gauze off and her wound looks significantly better.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I set my laptop on my nightstand along with my midi keyboard and pull Onika onto me and snuggle. She moves the blanket over us and I feel her getting comfortable.

I wrap my arms around her waist and with my left hand, I begin to grab her right ass cheek and knees it under my touch.

"When you gone finish the beat?"

"Ion know. Soon."

"I wanna hear it." She looks up at me. "Preferrably with your vocals on it."

"We'll see about the vocals part."

"Ight."

She kisses my jawline and I continue squeezing the skin in my grip.

Eventually I stop but keep my hand on her, she is in some deep sleep.

I'd do anything for Onika.

Anything.

With my unoccupied hand I grab my phone.

Me:

Mani

Mani:

Yeah

Me:

Remember in HS u used to log ip addresses and  shit?

Mani:

Yeah
Why?
👀

Me:

Im about to send you 500 dollars in a bit. If you need more lmk. Need you to find someone's EXACT coordinates/location for me.

Mani:

Ummm

Me:

Make that $1k

Mani:

It's not the money Megan.
What did you get yourself into?
Why do you want me to do this?

Me:

I'll  call you in a bit.

Mani:

Ight

Me:

*Send $1,500 to Mani*

Mani:

MEGAN
YOURE FAMILY I'll do it for FREE
*Mani sent $1,500 to you*

Me:

Normani, take it and close your mouth. I'll call you in a second.

Mani:

This about Onika?

Me:

Wait for me to call you
Then you can ask all the questions you want

Mani:

Ight

Me:

*Pay $1,500 to Mani*

____________
Get ready.