Chapter 24

A/N - Mature Content. Please follow rules and common sense. 

After she completed her chores for the evening, she walked to their bedroom, she felt as nervous as a new bride in a 1970s movie. Tonight, stretched out like red carpet with endless possibilities. Time to be honest, raw and tell Shiva how much she loved him. She briefly paused at the doorstep, a smile breaking out knowing that her life would forever change tonight.

As soon as stepped in, Shiva looked up, and walked to her. He shut the door immediately and hugged her, resting his forehead on her shoulders. Immediately, her arms went around him, rubbing the nape of his neck and his shoulders. She hadn't expected this, she thought to herself. She didn't expect to find a vulnerable Shiva, a wave of tenderness washing through her.

"Hey, Hey, are you ok?" she asked softly. His arms just tightened around her. Raavi ran her fingers through his hair, rubbing his back, soothing him, comforting him. "Look at me... tell me whats wrong?"

Ever so slowly, he released her. He looked at her, staring deep into her eyes, letting her glance into his soul. He took her face in her hands and humbly said, "I am so sorry for everything."

What? Why was he apologizing...unless she misread the whole thing and he had actually decided to... divorce her?

Raavi turned cold and shook her head, "N-N-No. No. I don't accept. Dekh Bhootnath, agar tujhe lagta hai tu mujhe talaak de kar mujhse peeche choda lega, tu bilkul galat track pe chal raha hai. Main Judge ko tere saare kaand bata doongi aur Hetal se maang kar pure videos viral kar doongi. Mujhse talak nahi, tu jail main sadega... aur main milne bhi nahi aaongi. Tu soch samjah ke---Mmhhmm!"

It took her a moment to realize Shiva was kissing her. He was kissing with honesty that sent her reeling. She let out a moan and gave into his sensual assault. She opened her mouth and took his tongue, simultaneously fighting for dominance. As she bit his lips, pushing herself closer to him, her body absorbing the details of his body, thick ropes of sinewy muscle on his arms, the hard contours of his chest, torso, taking in the notes of his shampoo, bodywash and something uniquely Shiva. The need to be possessed by him and to overwhelm all his senses overpowered her.

Raavi loved kissing Shiva. He kissed her with the patience of a man discovering a rare artifact yet devoured her lips like a starving man who had just found oasis in the middle of a desert. She laced her fingers with his urging him to hold her tighter, closer until space wasn't a possibility. As he continued to kiss her, drawing sensation from every cell; desire for her husband unfurled in her belly. She ground her hips against his, helpless to the heat pooling deep insider her as she felt his arousal. She lifted her mouth, tugged at his shirt, and muttered, just take me now, that's all that matters.

Shiva let out a low laugh, "Easy, sweetheart," as he cupped her bottom, pressing her flush against him. She immediately wrapped her arms around him, holding herself tightly to him. They stayed silent, willing their breathing to return to normal.

Tilting backwards slightly, she looked into his eyes, "What did you mean earlier?" asked Raavi uncertainly, "because I am serious, I will throw you in jail."

In between pressing kisses all across her face, he said, "Gadhedi, main tere saath pura zindagi bithana chahta hoon, aur tu mujhe jail main daalne ki planning kar rahi hai?"

"Shiva...iska matlab, tu mujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jayega, na?" asked Raavi still unsure. Had she heard him correctly?

Shiva tipped her chin upwards to meet his eyes, rubbed his nose against hers, and said, "kabhi bhi nahi... tera iss bhootnath se peecha chodana impossible hai. Agar... tu bhi wahi chahti hai toh."