Chapter 26

A/N 18+ Mature Content. Read at your discretion

"Toh kya decide kiya?" whispered Rishita Bhabhi sitting to his right, "kaise angooti dena hai?", as Shiva sat down to eat lunch. He mentally groaned, he didnt want his loving but interfering Bhabhi telling him how to give a ring to Raavi, that, in his opinion, she should just bloody wear. He just smiled at her blandly and shoved a big bite of thepla in his mouth to avoid answering her.

Dhara Bhabhi sitting to his left, leaned in, and whispered, "dekh, purane pyar ka naya naya izhar kiya hai... kuch dramatic aur romantic soch, a story you can tell your kids," Melodramatically clutching her own small bump. She had an excited look in her eye that scared him.

Are you f**king kidding me? Shiva realized he had been sandwiched between his Bhabhis, on purpose and glared at Raavi as she glided in and out of kitchen, serving lunch.

"Dhara, tu theek hai?" asked Gaumbi, alarmed, seeing her clutch her baby bump. "Aur ye kya kusur-pusur ho raha hai?"

"Haan, Gaumbi, daal main kuch toh kala hai," said Krish suspiciously, looking at the three of them. "sach bolo, kya ho raha hai, nayi kaand ki planning?"

Shiva scowled at Raavi, as she grinned at him. She enjoyed throwing him to the wolves, aka their Bhabhis, and watching the ensuing chaos.

"Kuch nahi, Gaumbi... bas angooti dene ke planning," said Dhara absentmindedly and immediately slapped her hands over her mouth as she realized what she blurted out.

"Kaisi angooti, kis ki angooti," pounced Gaumbi, looking suspiciously at Dhara, Rishita and Shiva. Shiva rubbed his temples, f**k his life. This must be what every wise man likely meant about being in love was a form of hell.

"Shiva, tu koi aur kaand plan kar raha hai, toh humein abhi bata de, main toh Dhara ko leke kahin dur chala jaaunga. Tere taante khatam hi nahi hote," warned Gaumbi. He had enough of Shiva's problems.

"Gaumbi, main nahi... ye sab iss gadhedi se poocho," grumbled Shiva, staring at Raavi acting coy and innocent.

"Raavi toh meri good baachi hai... saare kaand karne ki adadat teri hai!" said Gaumbi smiling at Raavi.

"Ye chipkali kahan se aapko good girl dikhti hai?" he asked, glaring at Raavi. Good baachi, my ass. She always got him in trouble and sat on the sidelines as chaos ensued. Gadhedi.

"Haan Shiva, mere saar pe kya bill phad raha hai... ye toh teri problem hai na?" said Raavi innocently, sitting down to eat.

"Meri problem? Ye angooti sabke saamne pehenwane ki shrat maine rakhi hai? Maine kaha tha, wahin pada hai, pehen le" asked Shiva, getting riled up, "Teri inhi sab nautanki ki wajah se main hamesha phasta hoon."

"Kya bola abhi tu?" asked Dev, as Shiva winced realizing he was digging a deeper hole for himself.

"Kuch nahi, main aur ye chipkali apas main lipta lehenge," said Shiva hastily, as his brothers gave him a strict, tell-me-what-the-f**k-is-going-on look.

Finally, the brothers coaxed out the truth, and didn't hesitate to go to Team Raavi. Which didn't surprise him, his brothers would love nothing more than watch someone as prideful as Shiva come out as the biggest petticoat chap, as his mother lovingly put it. Speaking of which, only his mother remained neutral, and that wasn't saying much, she could flip easily. Soch Shiva. This will not do. At least make it difficult for chipkali so she would think twice before making such outrageous demands the next time.