Chapter 29

A/N - 18+ Mature content. Read at your discretion following WattPad rules. Happy Valentine's Day

As soon as Raavi's cab left, Shiva left Pandya Niwas, his feet took him to the tree overlooking Pandya Store, and before he knew it, he had climbed up the tree to sit on the branches. He had held it together in front of Raavi, because if she suspected he was just as affected by Maa's decision, she wouldn't have stopped at trying to run away. She would have caused further chaos, and then who knew what could have happened. This was all so f**king stupid.

He took his phone out to message Raavi...but she beat him to it, she just messaged hearts and sad crying emojis. As soon as he read her message, she sent him another message: a screenshot of them hugging after they met being apart for grade 11 summer with a note, 'I will miss you more than you missed me that summer'. Pagal sweet gadhedi. He missed his Chipkali already, and it had only been approximately 30 minutes since she had left.

Just then Kaka called and said, "ayy, inventory aagayi. Chal aajaa aur sambal sab kuch." Shiva took solace in work, offloading the inventory that had just come into Pandya Store. Kaka and Mansukh Bhai were organizing the inventory from Mansukh Bhai's van, and Shiva was loading them to the storeroom.

"Shiva, this bag is the sample order of sundried fruits Raavi ben ordered," said Mansukh bhai pointing to the one white bag, that stood apart from rest of the jute bags. "The Desai's factory was on the way; it was very easy to pick up the order."

Shiva nodded and kept Raavi's package aside, trying not think about the last time Raavi had fed him slices of sundried mangoes with her mouth. His sweet, sexy, talented Dobi. He mentally shook himself off and tried to focus on his work. He tallied the inventory, and said, "Mansukh bhai, we are short 50 bags of rice and 100 bags of lentils. We will need that to fill up the stock room, because the next order won't arrive until next month. Can you call the cargo center and figure out if a crate was left behind?"

Kaka and Mansukh bhai called and finally figured out that a crate with the missing bags of rice and lentils had indeed been left behind, but they didn't have extra staff to send it on, so they would have to wait till next week or come by themselves, both ways a discount would be issued. "Kya karna hai Shiva?" In the end, Shiva volunteered to go and get the missing inventory, while they sorted out the remainder of the stock at Pandya Store.

Shiva arrived at the cargo centre and went to the pickup location, to sort out the issue. "Arrey Shiva, tu yahan?" asked Saket Desai. Shiva explained the whole ordeal, and Saket volunteered to help him out, since the place was a mess after the Diwali holidays.

"Good to see you are doing well, after yesterday's fight," said Saket referring to the brawl with Nihal and Disha, as they walked to find the crate that had been left behind.

"Yes, I am on top of the f**king moon," said Shiva sarcastically, which Saket diplomatically ignored. Instead, he asked, "How is Raavi? She must have been more stressed; she is brave but anyone in those circumstances would have been more than a little shocked."

"Well, I don't f**king know. She is most likely stressed that I was in custody, but she isn't here... so its all f**king great. She is also going to sort out her legal matters, and I wish...." trailed off Shiva slamming his hand into the wall in frustration, guilty that he couldn't help out Raavi. If only there was a way see her or speed up time.

Saket patiently wrung out the story from Shiva and gave him some counsel on how to control his anger if he wanted to make it far in life. But seeing Shiva's priorities lay with Raavi, he sincerely wished there was a way for them not to be apart any more they had to be.