Chapter 39

After Nirav Shah left, Shiva had helped Ronny get on a cab home, and they had made their way to Pavan Kaka and Bhavna Kaki's house. Getting there, Kaki had insisted they get cleaned up and had gotten all of the Pandya's, Hetal, and Arjun on a group call to recap everything.

Everyone had been shocked the turn of events, but they were so happy and appreciative of the way she handled the situation. They didn't even chide too much Shiva for getting violent and physical, only Suman looked at him disapprovingly but didn't say anything else. Arjun even called Raavi Boss Babe, going as far as saying she acted like Olivia Pope from the show Scandal, much to Raavi's pleasure. Prafulla had been so proud of Raavi for finding her sister's belongings, and even more proud when Raavi had been compared to a Hollywood show, claiming she would find a way for Raavi to become a Hollywood star. She had batted her eyelashes, tucked her hair back, giving herself a self-satisfied smile and bossed around Shiva, saying, "I am not asking anymore, I am telling you: I want a cup of water from the kitchen," which had amused everyone but the man in question.

Pavan Kaka had remarked what they had done was definitely not legally correct, but as long as it got the job done, and Nirav Shah left them alone they could look the other side and decide how to proceed after he had demolished the building properly.

Leaving Kaka and Kaki's house, on her way home, she had a long video chat with Ronny and his mother, updating them on Nirav Shah's actions, and his mother had thanked Raavi for the follow up phone call, saying she would make sure that Nirav upheld his side of the bargain and assured Raavi that she had a lot to think about in the coming days, but her son would be her priority. All the while, Ronny was making calf eyes at Shiva, who was staring daggers at the kid.

Raavi locked the door to her apartment, as she hung up the phone. She turned to face Shiva, standing in the middle of the hall. As he said, "Chal, idhar aa!", she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. She had been positively dying to be in his arms, for him to love her and spend the aftermath of this beautiful, emotional, unexpected day with him.

He caught her securely against him, and the momentum spinning them, sinking his fingers into her hair, not caring it mussed her braid, murmuring, my Raavi sweetheart.

Wrapping her arms tightly around him, her face buried into his neck, "I am so happy today, Shiva. Yeh sab teri hi saath ki wajah se hua hai. Tu duniya ka sabse aacha pati hai." A pause later, she kissed him hard on his lips, tasting the saltiness of her own tears, "after all of this, I just want you. Just you. All of you."

"Funny story, Chipkali. I was just about to say the same thing to you," he said, before kissing her like he had wanted to all day. The instant their lips touched, fiery passion took over, they ate at each other's lips, hot, urgent, and desperate. Their tongues mated eagerly clamoring to explore each crevice, every surface possible. They kissed to soothe, heal, celebrate, and love each other.

Shiva's hand lay on her back, pressing Raavi closer, running his tongue over her teeth, devouring her lips, tasting her vulnerabilities, her soft strength, and the unique essence of Raavi. He hadn't realized when he had backed himself against the balcony doors, but somehow, he had. He bit down on the corner of her upper lip before kissing her again, taking in her most private worries and painting her in multicolored hues of their pure love.

Breathing heavily, Raavi caressed his jaw, the pads of her fingers drinking in soft skin of his cheek, ear, the thick silky locks, and his stubble. Her Shiva. She hovered her lips over his, teasing him, pressing soft open mouth kisses all over his lips, stroking his tongue wanting his adoration and reveling in his devotion to her.