Chapter 41 (Penultimate Chapter)

"Kiss me," said Shiva, eating the last of basundi Raavi fed him. They were in the balcony, overlooking the Ahmedabad skyline taking in the views and each other. Standing on her toes, locking her arms around his neck, she brushed her nose against his, and pressed her lips against his. They kissed slowly, Shiva sunk his fingers into her hair, pressing her close, savoring every second they had together. His lips were warm, passionate, and gentle, teasing out sensation, slowly making her drown in a pool of desire with every passing second. Her Shiva. She parted her lips, Shiva sank his tongue into her mouth, savoring the taste of her, sucking her tongue repeatedly stroking every crevice until she was holding on to him desperately, mewling in pleasure. Raavi licked his lips, darting her tongue to swipe at his, smiling as he continued to kiss her. Raavi let out a deep moan, feeling his hard member, as Shiva pressed his palm to the low of her back, pushing her closer so space was not a possibility.

Breaking apart slightly and in between shallow pecks, Raavi murmured, "I am going to miss you." It was 1 PM and they had less than four hours together before he had to leave for Somnath.

"You are my brave Raavi, sweetheart," whispered Shiva, as she nodded fervently, making herself believe his words.

He crooned and kissed her all over her face, loving her so tenderly, and gently. This was as hard on him as it would be on her. "My baby girl, my sweetheart, I love you the most in this world. We'll be together soon, and then I am never letting you go."

Unable to speak, she just looked at him, silently saying, can you love me one last time before you leave?

He understood, "My baby girl, this will be the fifth time...you won't be able to walk," said Shiva gently. They had spent whole night and day talking, cuddling, making love in various parts of the house, and he feared it would be too much for her body.

"Let me love you then..." whispered Raavi, and she led him inside. Pushing him on to the sofa, she knelt down, trailing her lips from his bare chest, kissing her way down, tugging off his pants, to kiss the base of his length...there were no words after that.

             "Main aache se keh raha hoon, durr hat, chipkali." whispered Shiva in her ear. It was 5 PM on Tuesday November 9th, and they were currently in the airport, as his flight was to depart back to Somnath in an hour.

Raavi had been brave throughout the day but as the time inched closer for him to leave, she found herself transforming back to the Chipkali she was. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, standing on her tiptoes, hugging him so tightly, she was afraid he would choke, but she couldn't make herself loosen the hold. Whatever. She was a chipkali, anyways.

"I love you the most in this world, Shiva," she whispered to him.

"I love you too Chipkali, pann jagah toh dekh," he said, looking around as people were giving him funny looks or other men giving him knowing smirks. She stuck onto him in the middle of the airport, not caring for anything in the world except hugging him.

Looking into his eyes, "Shiva will things be the same between in Somnath?" she asked him.

Taking her to a corner against a pillar, he tipped her chin up. "Look at me, sweetheart. I think things will be better between us. We will settle into a routine that works for us, and we will work on our goals, and dreams together," he reassured her. "Tu kaha tha na, hum apni ek pyari si duniya sajayenge. Mera haar subah, tere se shuru hogi, hum parivar ke saath pyar, kaam, aur masti karenge."

Kissing her cheeks, "Main jaanta hoon ki mere ghar aate hai tu mere upar chipkali ki tarah ghiregi, aur hum raat bhar ek dusre ko pyar karenge... puppies ki practice bhi toh karni hai. Main tujhe haar hafte date pe leke jaunga, hum chupke raat ko Mukhesh Tea Café jaayenge... hum har woh cheez karenge jise tujhe sirf khushiyaan mile, my sweetheart."